Admin Abuse

Feedback for drugcrew.com, forums, our crew & our mods
Bookmark and Share

Admin Abuse

Postby Cypha420 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:45 am

[DRI]IAIO a moderator on your MTA Racing server is probally the worst admin i have ever seen, literally.... and i was an admin on CJA Australia and ask Shan0 about the admins there.

Ok i understand i might have broken a rule voting in under a min from the race starting, which seemed logical so i didnt spam /votemap like every other dooshbag on the server.
But after 1 minuite Brainaic did a /votemap. and within a SPLIT second it was refuses with no explination, at which point i was really pissed off.
I then asked for a explination and it took over 7 mins for me 2 get a reply, as the race was 137 checkpoints long and he was in first, so basically he liked a race and didnt give a fuck about the majority of ppl not really wanting 2 race a massivly long race and basically 1/2 the people left the server before the race ended.

I attached a picture of him saying his reason of refusing the votemap

Cypha420 + Timeslides420
Attachments
LILO.png

Cypha420

Re: Admin Abuse

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:10 am

Simple answer for you..... "NO MIDMAP VOTING!"
Only an Admin may start the vote, unless there is no Admin online and the map is bugged. It's down to the Admin's discretion whether a votemap should be started, Not the players.

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [SiK]Demiveil on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 am

I find it incredibly hard to believe that a little voting incident like that constitutes "worst admin you've ever seen".
Nonetheless seems to me the main reason this issue came up at all is due to different interpretations of how the vote system is intended to be used. From what I am aware the vote system on DRuG is more or less only so that it is possible for maps that are bugged/unfinishable to actually be skipped, even when there are no admins online, but in general it shouldn't be used, because frankly in my book nothing gets more annoying than halfway through a race a vote being started and passed. Majority is not that hard a thing to achieve, especially when the majority of players are usually not winning...And it really destroys the flow of the experience when that happens.
In short, the vote system isn't really intended to be used simply to skip maps you don't enjoy.

[SiK]Demiveil
[DRuG] member

Wooo just got me a new job :) Uni pays off after all.

[DRuG] member
[SiK] member

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:54 am

Good post Demi and agree with you 100%

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby Cypha420 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:10 pm

fair enough, i can understand that i just thought it was quite rude when it seemed like alot of ppl were raging. and barley getting a reply before the next race started.

thanks for the info
cypha420

Cypha420

Postby [DRI]POXI on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:31 pm

lalo I know well and how it behaves in the server is adminnistrador the experience he gained over time.
demon thanks for your comment should read several players and are a great person jabba congratulate you

[DRI]POXI
[DRI] member

heyaaaaaaa

[DRI] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Your an idiot in my eyes.

Seems like a good admin to me, I'm a racer, if i'm in first i'm not going to fucking stop racing to anwser a dumb question. And maybe if he was in 2nd or 3rd then maybe(but i would be focused in catching the guy in first).
And if a admin is in 1ST PLACE it's up to them whether or not to change the map. Or if everyone agrees to change it. I'm tired of you fucking babies complaining about the simplest of things.

And poxi that's demi, not me :P

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Postby [DRI]Dani on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:23 pm

lalo did the right thing that's true, he was signed as an admin just recently and he's doing his job very well at the moment.. As POXI he's a very good racer too, it's always a pleasure to race with them.. :)

[DRI]Dani
[DRI] member
[DRI] member

Postby [DRI]POXI on Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Excuse demon jaajajaaaaa I mistook anger gave me what he said that player dani thanks for what you just said

:geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

[DRI]POXI
[DRI] member

heyaaaaaaa

[DRI] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeh the "no midvoting" rule solves a lot more problems than it creates.

Demon, its still not OK to midvote if you are coming first - it's only fair to ask others if they're racing in that sort of circumstance... someone might be catching up to an admin, then the admin makes a mistake and starts a new map? not fair.

Like with stopping a midvote, it is appreciated that you literally take time out of your potential race times to ensure everyone keeps coming back to the server.

Thanks again admins!

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Next