MrSns for DRuG

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

MrSns for DRuG

Postby MrSns on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:44 pm

Yo, sup!

Well thought i would start off with a bit about myself. (Here comes my life story) So I started off playing sa-mp in 2008 i think. Started off playing on AGS and became a member of AGS, was a member for quite some time and was the first person to have a race named after him that wasn’t an AGS member. I moved onto role-play from then where i meet most of my closest online friends on the Valhalla server(...). I joined the Yakuza faction there where i meet a close friend of mine known as “Enzo”. A bit later in my sa-mp journey i was presented with a concept (by Enzo aka Cyber_Punk) for an excellent game mode that would change how people saw sa-mp. Together he and i made an excellent game mode named Los Santos Apocalypse. We have grown quite a lot and being just over a year old we have quite a large member base. We picked up a 2nd developer whom is also a close friend of mine now named Tannaz0r. We are currently working on 3 projects in relation to sa-mp.

My contributions to the server that i co-run is the map. The designs are mine and the layout is all my work. There are a few little bits here and there that where from a good friend of mine, and i acknowledge him for that. If you would like to check out my server you’re all welcome to come along and have a look at what we have created. For non-advertismental purposes the ip is: 208.94.243.138:7777 Be sure to give us feed back if anything, we always appreciate it. Currently I’m working on a better version of the map so hopefully you will be excited to see what else we can produce.

So that’s my story, and here I go on another rant..

Why do you want to join DRuG you ask? Well, i have been watching these forums for quite some time as a guest and always looking at the website. I have always admired the Tenacity of the DRuG clan amongst other things. As a proud Australian it would pride me to become a member of this clan. I’m somewhat of an outsider to the Clan, I’m not very active on the AGS server anymore (i was banned at some point but I’ll get into that a bit later.) as I do have my own server to run and maintain and I’m quite a new member to the forum as I’m sure you can see, haha. But i hope that won’t impede my progress into the clan (if anything at all).

Why where you banned? Not to bring up old tales of woe but... I was banned because I was defending my brother on the AGS server, he was accused of hacking but he was being as transparent as he possibly could saying that he didn’t hack. Although the server logs admitted that i knew that he wasn’t. But thats enough for now, don’t want to get into an argument lol. If you want to question me more on it you can ask Myself,

Mouldeh (if he still remembers me, not too sure) or AFX.

Why should we accept you MrSns? Well in all honesty i can’t say why you should, that’s your decision. All I can say is, I’m a hard working Aussie that prides his culture, ( I know you’re not “all” Aussies but the majority are ) his work, his skills and his server.

On that note i’ll leave that in your capable hands and look forward to hearing from you soon. I know some of you that are already in the clan and i say Hello to you all! Been a long time hehe.

Best Regards,

MrSns
Infinite-gaming Developer

MrSns

Re: MrSns for DRuG

Postby Frog on Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm

Good luck mate

Frog
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
]DR[ member
[AGS] member

Postby HaRCoR7 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:48 pm

good luck!:D

HaRCoR7
DRuG server admin

hi guys

DRuG server admin

Postby MrSns on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:58 pm

Thanks for the luck guys! :roll:

MrSns

Postby [SiK]faithnomore on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 pm

good luck thar

[SiK]faithnomore
[SiK] member

Sorry to hear that man

[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Thanks for your interest.. please keep in mind DRuG take fookin ages considering people for membership.. the fact you're often in teamspeak is a great start.. I hope to see you in game soon.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Choma on Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:05 pm

welcome, and good luck on your app :D
look forward to seeing you in game!
My quantum milk machine brings all girls to every yard

Choma
DRuG server admin

Tired lines get very tiring... *yawn*

DRuG server admin

Postby MrSns on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Hey guys sorry for being away so long, had a long list of things to do. Anyways! Im back and still looking for that member ship, ill be back in ts and hope to see you all soon. Thanks for all the good luck wishes guys and thanks for everything!

MrSns

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:15 pm

best of luck mrsns, i hope you get in soon enough, but i know what its like for DRuG to recruit
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member