Any new maps

Feedback for our SAMP, MTA, TeamSpeak & other servers
Bookmark and Share

Any new maps

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 am

In the pipeline? I cant map for shit but was wondering if any of you lot had any new editions ready for the server.

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Re: Any new maps

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 am

Nah - there are currently about 800 maps on the server - we have others, but this is the optimized set - it really needs to be "optimized" more - to remove all the slide maps that fail since being moved from classic race to mtadm.

A great percentage are made by DRuG members & friends, there's even quite a lot of betas on there of classic maps by their original mappers - back in the day they were actually developed then tested on our servers.

Recently the map "DeathRoad" by [DRuG]Grish was added, aside from that, there hasn't been a lot of activity in MTA race map dev - a lot of our time recently has been spent porting some of the classics across to our SAMP server, http://www.aussiegameserver.com, which supports minimodes & has 100s of races, all with quite competitive records.. I highly recommend checking out our AGS/FDM SAMP servers - the scripts/modes etc were all developed by members of the DRuG crew, with maps by the entire community.. definitely not your average SAMP server.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: Any new maps

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 am

i can throw some maps towards NikT if he wanted them, and im sure i can get other mappers to do the same, that is of course if he would like them, and we can try and get them onto the samp server to test them there, to see weather they are worthy of the DRuG server
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Return to Feedback: DRuG MTA, SAMP, TeamSpeak and other servers