Command to remove hacked top times

Feedback for our SAMP, MTA, TeamSpeak & other servers
Bookmark and Share

Command to remove hacked top times

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:52 pm

Today I went on the hunt for a mod that can remove hacked toptimes from mtadm.. at the root of the problem was the fact MTADM isn't released with a very comprehensive list of available commands.. a manual, if u will.

As it turns out, the command was introduced as a default in 1.0.1 - /deletetime - which will remove the top time.. I guess this doesn't help much if it's a n00bhax that could only place a record for 3rd, but nonetheless, a handy feature.

Can I ask all admins to please press f5 at the start of each race, and try to remove any times they see as definitely haxxed at the end of the race. I DON'T want people masking laziness nor a belligerent attitude toward naming ones they aren't sure about as hax - if in doubt.. leave the record.. if it's truly hax, it will eventually go.. only do it if you're sure... nothing more annoying than egotistical nerds negging your records just coz they "think" it's dodgy, when in fact, it's just some shortcut they weren't aware of.

I've added the command to the chatbox ads and the help popup displayed when you click the (?) alongside the chatbox.

For anyone extra eager to clean out the times, can I suggest clicking "times" above the game server monitor on the forum index - it will show the current records live outta the server database.. so that should help.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: Command to remove hacked top times

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:26 pm

I put your toptime script the be displayed automatically at the start of every race :P

And you didn't know about /deletetime?
I'm the one that requested it :)

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Return to Feedback: DRuG MTA, SAMP, TeamSpeak and other servers