Woozie for DRuG

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

Woozie for DRuG

Postby Woozie on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:54 am

Hey hoo DRuGs

About me:
As u know my in-game name is Woozie. My real name is Michi :P
Im 14 years old and i play SA:MP now for round 1 year. I have some very differnt hobbies like playing soccer with smoke and anthrax or just chilling around and listen to music. And ofc playing on the servers from SA:MP, and some other games.

My Story:

I started playing GTA San Andreas some times ago when i was like 11 years old. There i just played on my PS2 ;) and i very liked it. Then one day Anthrax told me he has got GTA SA for his PC (i didnt know that there is GTA SA for PC so i was very surprised). Then after a few days he told me he has got something called "SA:MP" i was very weird about the name because i was not good at English. He told its a Multiplayer game for gta san andreas. Sounds very cool i said than he had showed me what to do and i took his gta CD and installed at my mom's PC ;). I didnt had my own PC at this moment. But now i have got. Then Anthrax found a server called "Aussiegameserver (AGS)". I started playing there because he was there too. Then i talked to smoke and found out that he was playing there too. Then it began...

At first playing there i was a nab, breaking rules, flaming around and things like that... the normal things as a nab. I played longer and longer and i found out that there is a website for this server called "www.aussiegame-server.com". So i joined this website. I had many friend there and this times also it was very funny playing there with these cool guys!! Then one time some1 (which i dont know anymore) asked me to apply for a clan. I asked something like "what is a clan?" he explained me everything and i thought sure why not. I applyed for M4D. I made it into the clan and i took the clan tags with honour for a few time. After a while playing with the M4D tags and the guys there i applyed for CBK. I made it in too i was so fking happy about that and i thought i could apply for zL (Owners: Anthrax and Smoke irl friends of me) so i made it in too. i became a tag seeker :S i didnt liked that and i had a big arument with M4D CBK and zL. so i left every clan. Then for like 1 week i was in LE which wasnt very nice (nothing against the clan). Then i got kicked from there. So i had No clans my name was Tagseeker and no1 liked me from there on. Then i realized that i need to change. So i stared changing. I know its not that easy but some guys told me i did.
At the start with the Tagseeker story i had some very big problems with Full_Metal. But then we talked to each other and became very good friends. Now he is one of the best friends on the server. And he teached me very many things which i need in my coming life. So THANK YOU BRO. Then he asked me joining his new clan RW. I applyied and the guys who where there gave me a new chance. I played some time there then i asked coma if i can join CBK again because i very liked the time there. He gave me another chance and i got back in. At first Anthrax told me 1 time out of the clan everytime out of the clan. Then i thought hmm... why cant i join back because we know in rl. the let me back in i was very surprised because i didnt thought they will let me back. Ty Guys!!.
From there on i started becoming more popular and i also changed abit again. I started talking ppl i dont know or i dont like i try to help out where i can and thinkgs like this. I hope u already know me good if not plz tell me and i will chill out with u on the MTA server or SA:MP servers so u can get to know me better.

That was my own Story.
Thank you for reading this.
Ur Woozie

Woozie

Re: Woozie for DRuG

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:17 am

woozie is like my lil bro, he use to ask me about everything, i gave him his courage to try again, as he had came to me and apologised for what he had done, and to M4D, he earned my friendship that day by showing me his courage

he is an excellent mapper, a bit of a tool, but he is my friend, and someone i trust

gl
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Re: Woozie for DRuG

Postby [SiK]faithnomore on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 am

Best of luck Woozie

[SiK]faithnomore
[SiK] member

Sorry to hear that man