[Application]Full_Metal

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

[Application]Full_Metal

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Hello to all the DRuGies

My name is Full_Metal (obviously :P)
My rl name matters not here, if you wish to find out, pm me
I am applying for DRuG after many years of thought, waiting until i thought was the right time, waiting to develop some more of my own skills, and at last, i think i should apply

I came across the DRuG server about 5years ago now thanks to [SiK]Grim_Reeper, he showed me the MTA Race server, which i did enjoy a lot, but i was not very regular on there, as i use to play on the Team NeO server.

My background

I started off in the Neo server, which i use to play regulary, but then got invited into a clan called Pothole studios, as the rest of the original SiK members.
Grim_Reeper got me into this game, and helped me to gain admin on PHS, i didnt play much in the server at first, as i was trying to get into team neo, but that was failing fast.

I ended up getting admin on phs, i was happy, i played a bit on the DRuG server while i was in phs, then realizing i use to play on there all the time, i slowly got to know NikT, which im glad i did. After many months in PHS, we all started seeing how DazzaJay was treating certain people, so, Ben, who betrayed SiK, got all the original SiK members to leave the PHS clan, we left, with high hopes of become a better clan(which we did).

We got offered by NikT to come to the DRuG forums to start planning out for our new clan which would become what it is today, after a few months, we were finally getting some where, when we finally got our forums up, and a server to play on, we were back stabbed by ben, he abandoned us, and went back to the clan he got us to leave, after getting everything underway, i lost my computer, and went a year or just a bit more with out mta.

I didnt play samp at the time, when i got the game back, i couldnt play, as mta was still on race and i was on vista, so, i ventured out and took NikT's advice, and came and had a look at AGS, i was welcomed by many members when i came on, most of them are my best mates in game now, after playing on the server for some time and chatting on ts everyday, i got invited to DR, i got in straight away, so i was happy, i played on, then mta 1.0 came out and i went onto that for some time, i didnt mind it, was good being back on my home server, being back with SiK members, but i didnt leave samp.

I came back all the time, a few months down the track i started seeing all M4D members, and i started to get a lil curious, syko came to me asking to make a pic for him which i dont think i ever finished, after talking to him for some time, i seen that they needed a bit of help, someone who has been through this before, so, i apped for M4D, after getting into the clan i started planning stuff with daz and pho, we used to chat about the clan every night, then we brought comatose into it as well.

CBK and M4D had just become alliances, i started to change some things, which turned out for the better, the rules and stuff are being followed, which is good, then when we got syko back, we lost pho to LE, a dark day for M4D, a hard loss on my behalf, so, i brought syko up to what i was doing, and then we started planning everything, after a few weeks and a lot of planning, we finally as a clan (M4D) decided it was time to move onto our own server.

Mudit (main scripter) started showing me his gm for our new server, and i liked it, when we got our own forums, we planned it some more, was great, then the day came when i got the server, it was fantastic, we are still going strong, ever since then, the clan has got a lot more respect from others, and a lot of skilled members

Now im starting up my own clan called Race Warz, and im going to hope to make that a good skilled clan, not much has happened, i finally have my own game mode thanks to [SiK]Rekein, but im missing a file for it :(

During all that time i have left CBK and DR(x2) and also SiK, but i joined AGS after a year of playing on the server, i let everyone get to know me.

Right now i am still running M4D and helping zL to get up, trying to help out those who need it

thats it for now, i dont think ive forgotten anything, ive put off from applying for 5years now, and i hope to get in

thanks for reading

Regards Full_Metal
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Re: [Application]Full_Metal

Postby [DRuG]Ryant on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Good Read :)

Out of all the People who are trying out to join DruG.
For sure FM you gotta get in :)
Best of Luck Mate

[DRuG]Ryant
[SNIP] member

Don't feel so dirty

[SNIP] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:49 am

thanks ryant
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [SiK]faithnomore on Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:59 am

Best of luck FM, hope you'll make it in buddy [evilmonkey]

[SiK]faithnomore
[SiK] member

Sorry to hear that man

[SiK] member

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:09 am

Good luck dude. FM granted me powers on SIK so is definately in my good books. [mrgreen]

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:37 am

thanks everyone

i would have given you full admin jabba, but i was not allowed to

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:20 am

Accepted - Full_Metal has been offered the special position of race coordinator, responsible for arranging DRuG's members interested in participating in race championships with other clans.. I think he's gonna fit in well.

Welcome 2 da DRuG Full_Metal!!!

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 am

thanks everyone, that went a lot quicker then what i thought it would, but im happy to help out, ill start planning some new things asap

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [SiK]faithnomore on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:46 am

Congratulations FM :D

[SiK]faithnomore
[SiK] member

Sorry to hear that man

[SiK] member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:22 am

thanks mustaine

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Next

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member