[DRuG]Grish
[DRuG] coleader

i eated a butter

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Re: rcdangel for DRuG

Postby rcdarkangel on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:08 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:RCdarkangel - you're in... yours is the only application I've seen in about 2 years that has had almost every coleader going 'yeh definitely'.. often they don't even get involved.

Welkom 2 da DRuG - - I would suggest you hardly need much induction - about our only rule is to be nice to peepz -- part of what keeps DRuG 1337 while at the same time well loved, is that we all have one common goal - to have fun in game, and make fun for others, not of them.

Dual clanning is fine with us - we're primarily a modding clan so can offer you great resources for hosting, packaging, documenting and generally getting your mods out there.. but don't feel you are obliged to contribute anything - we're all just here to have fun whatever way we normally would.

Oh - and about the "being away from the scene" - drug have no attendance rules, either - door is always open.. We also often get involved in & love being invited to play (and mod) other games... once again... if we find them fun, personally, I love Trackmania, Flight Sim & the GTA series for racing and flying.. I don't really DM... gets boring and synch is too crap. Naturally every member has different focus/interests, so I'll leave the rest to you getting to know, what you will discover, is a very talented crew of peoples.. each with their own area of interest & skill - the one common factor being, 'extraordinary skill'.

First of all thank you for the acceptance im thrilled! It was always a blast playing with you guys and I am happy to be on board.

I dont have any real skills however I do work in the hosting industry so am fairly handy with domains, hosting, SSL and even bandwith if I ever get off my butt and get the hardware to put in the datacentre :P.

I do have an SAMP server set up, I dont really use it but it is there if its of any use. I also have an unused IRC server sitting at irc.snatchbot.net if it interests anybody.

Ill fill out my profile afterwards im just floating around at work at the moment.

rcdarkangel
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]Davo on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:12 am

welcome to the clan rcdarkangel.

Good to see an oldschool player join the crew.

[DRuG]Davo
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby [DRuG].h0z on Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:22 am

DANGEL!!!!! hahaha u bum!!! gratz on joining,,, your now a [DRuG]ie like me!!!!!

wooohooooo!!!.. im glad you guys accepted him as he is a really decent guy and a close freinds of mine online.. (and off) <3

welcome!! <3 h0z xoxoxoxo

btw we have to catch up.... :)

[DRuG].h0z
[DRuG] member

Zoom Zoom!!! <3

[DRuG] member

Previous

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member