rcdangel for DRuG

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

rcdangel for DRuG

Postby rcdarkangel on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi,

Well long time no see to a lot of you all here, I see a lot of new members from when I was last around these parts. I used to play under =BDC=rcdarkangel. I started off from day one on Blastservers ran by the ever crazy Kaz on his dodgy telstra cable connection.

I was here for the [eMOD] days, PTGN and pure evil and boy do I wish sometimes I had not left :)

I spent most of my old time messing around with Grish and h0z, gnomes and associated peoples, especially grish. at one point even ran a server that played grishmaps non stop because he had that awesome sandking race and DM modes :)

I have recently returned to SAMP land after an extended vacation due to work/women/blah.

I return to find a game vastly different to the one which I left, the gamemodes, the servers and even the players themselves have all in most cases vanished.

I seek out DRuG as I wish to reconnect with the players from my time, be a part of the community again as it was the part that I always enjoyed the most to be honest and it just does not seem the same without it.

Well I should stop ranting I suppose, thanks for your consideration!

rcdarkangel
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member

Re: rcdangel for DRuG

Postby [DRuG]Grish on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:23 pm

:D

i think rcdarkangel would make an excellent addition to DRuG.

He has been around samp from the beginings and is a great guy to chat with and roam the samp landscape with.

He showed me some of my favourite NRG stunt locations back in the days when he was wearing his BDC tag.

I vote yes to accepting him into DRuG, as yet another awesome fun to hang out with, old schooler samp player.

Grish.

[DRuG]Grish
[DRuG] coleader

i eated a butter

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:57 pm

I, too, support the signup of d/a - after conferring with a few of the oldschool - trix, namely... and my gut feel saying h0z and the BDC crew used to chill with the dude, I would suggest he'll fit right in.

RCdarkangel - I'd be honored to accept you - but lets keep this a democratic clan and hear from the rest of folks.

If anyone has anything they wish to share that would prevent me signing up d/a - speak up quick - this one's getting fast-tracked - he already goes way back with the crew.

For those that don't know BDC.. good bunch of folks.

PS I'll let h0z know - she's still about.. see if I can get her to sign in & say hi here.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby rcdarkangel on Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:44 am

[DRuG]Grish wrote::D

i think rcdarkangel would make an excellent addition to DRuG.

He has been around samp from the beginings and is a great guy to chat with and roam the samp landscape with.

He showed me some of my favourite NRG stunt locations back in the days when he was wearing his BDC tag.

I vote yes to accepting him into DRuG, as yet another awesome fun to hang out with, old schooler samp player.

Grish.

Thank you for the kind words there grish :) I had not expected such a glowing recommendation.

[DRuG]NikT wrote:I, too, support the signup of d/a - after conferring with a few of the oldschool - trix, namely... and my gut feel saying h0z and the BDC crew used to chill with the dude, I would suggest he'll fit right in.

RCdarkangel - I'd be honored to accept you - but lets keep this a democratic clan and hear from the rest of folks.

If anyone has anything they wish to share that would prevent me signing up d/a - speak up quick - this one's getting fast-tracked - he already goes way back with the crew.

For those that don't know BDC.. good bunch of folks.

PS I'll let h0z know - she's still about.. see if I can get her to sign in & say hi here.

Again I must thank you, I had not expected such words seeing as I have been away from the scene for so long. Hell I had figured most would not even remember me! It makes me feel welcome and even should I not make it into DRuG at least I will have a place to chill out anyway and somewhat relive the older days.

I think the funniest part about this whole thing is I only just realised that maxitron on my MSN list is actually Zidane who I have been annoying for 6 months about my corolla and bike :) Poor guy.

rcdarkangel
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]Zidane on Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:21 pm

+1 for making DA join, you have no choice, you're doing it.
I don't even know what we do, what are we, like a bus or something?

[DRuG]Zidane
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm

RCdarkangel - you're in... yours is the only application I've seen in about 2 years that has had almost every coleader going 'yeh definitely'.. often they don't even get involved.

Welkom 2 da DRuG - - I would suggest you hardly need much induction - about our only rule is to be nice to peepz -- part of what keeps DRuG 1337 while at the same time well loved, is that we all have one common goal - to have fun in game, and make fun for others, not of them.

Please go to our members section at drugcrew.com, grab someone's bio, and tweak it to have your details instead, then email with a picture (size no issue, I can resize) to nikt@drugcrew.com (or pm me on forums) & I'll add you to the site.

Dual clanning is fine with us - we're primarily a modding clan so can offer you great resources for hosting, packaging, documenting and generally getting your mods out there.. but don't feel you are obliged to contribute anything - we're all just here to have fun whatever way we normally would.

About our only other rule, on that note, is no 'cracking the whip' during projects - we don't like deadlines, they get in the way of us all maintaining the right to just do this when it's fun.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Oh - and about the "being away from the scene" - drug have no attendance rules, either - door is always open.. We also often get involved in & love being invited to play (and mod) other games... once again... if we find them fun, personally, I love Trackmania, Flight Sim & the GTA series for racing and flying.. I don't really DM... gets boring and synch is too crap. Naturally every member has different focus/interests, so I'll leave the rest to you getting to know, what you will discover, is a very talented crew of peoples.. each with their own area of interest & skill - the one common factor being, 'extraordinary skill'.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:00 pm

congrats rc, had a good feeling you would get in :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:12 pm

What, you mean the kinda feeling you get when NikT tells you so on MSN? :evilgrin: [evilmonkey]

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:17 pm

well, yeah, i wasnt going to spoil it, lol :evilgrin: :evilgrin: :evilgrin:
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:19 pm

8) Thankyou.. don't u hate it when peepz steal ya thunder? :)

One good recommendation for all new members is, read as much as u can of the old news on drugcrew.com (and to a lesser extent, the forums here, though they are also a great place to become regular, though not all members are even on here - many stay in touch via MSN) - it will give you a good picture of who we are, while also showing you some epic involvement we've had in the GTA scene (going back a long way - we were a household name in the Vice City days) - I know I'm proud wearing this tag, but don't feel you have to. If you want me to adjust your nick let me know.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Next

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member