Rant time regarding Thread Topics/Titles

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

Rant time regarding Thread Topics/Titles

Postby [DRuG]Zidane on Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:22 pm

<rant>
Ok soldiers, from what ive seen in this particular part of the forum is nutsacks going around putting MEMEME OMGWTFBBQ on your thread titles, this makes me not want to read it. Be serious, come on. Write something a little more intelligent for a Thread title as most of us wont waste the time of day on "OMG I AM SHOWING INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ofcourse you're showing interest, its the showing interest forum. not the Stupid thread titles forum.
</rant>

Try to be a little less stupid and impulsive when you're thinking of the title, as this can greatly influence wether or not we're going to bother reading your post at all.
I don't even know what we do, what are we, like a bus or something?

[DRuG]Zidane
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member

Re: Rant time regarding Thread Topics/Titles

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 pm

Wise words, Ziddy/Matrixion, our faithful co-leader has, here..

If there's 14 threads, and only two with..

[DRuG MEMBERSHIP REQUEST] <date> - recommended by <name>

Or something similar that you've shown the good sense to write, which queries do you think the other co-leaders are going to review first?

Not all DRuG co-leaders focus all of their time into the forums.. they have other fish to fry, but when they actually do, it's awesome if you can make their job easier.. hey, it might even give them an idea of your stylez.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Zidane on Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Probably a follow up post, People seem to be completely ignoring what we're saying, but for the sake of reading my own post ill type this.

How you conduct yourself in a server and on these forums reflects on your chances of getting into ANY clan - not only DRuG. Ive noticed just browsing around that certain people tend to conduct themselves as complete MORONS, and i would much sooner laugh than recommend they join, ill make a list to make it easy.

<tl;dr>
READ THESE.

1. DONT Ask all your mates to make accounts, make one post in your thread cheering you on, then never come back. This creates clutter, and is easy to spot, makes you look like a fool.
  2. DONT Cheat in servers. to clarify, DRuG is responsible for the creation of some of the greatest modding tools of all time, we don't appreciate a bunch of kids who cant distinguish between modding your game for fun, and modding your game for an unfair advantage.
  3. DO Conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner, This is a must for any clan, but generally your punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc.. are very important and can affect your application in a negative way if you start talking like you're on a mobile phone, if theres a keyboard in front of you, use ALL the keys.
  4. DO Have a positive attitude, if you're just joining for the sake of joining, and dont really feel like you're gonna be here in 2 months, just don't.
  5. DONT try and brown nose your way into DRuG, i'll laugh at you. Hard.
  6. Please be patient, It can take months for us to decide on a new member, the more you hassle, the more tedious you become, we're more likely to tell you to just go away because you're pestering us about it, REMEMBER, DONT CALL US, WE'LL CALL YOU.
</tl;dr>

Please don't let this rant from deterring you from raising awareness of yourself, but please DO heed what Nikt has said in his post above, Lay your topic name out in a decent way, don't try attract our attention with a thousand smileys or exclamation points, you'll more than likely get a no, just for being an asshat (a person whose head is so far up their ass that their wearing their ass as a hat.)

Remember, these points will ensure you have the best chance of being recognized by drug, but the rest is up to you.
I don't even know what we do, what are we, like a bus or something?

[DRuG]Zidane
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:51 am

They're getting off LIGHT. lol. And they get a hint - good job, now it's harder to sift the sands ^^

Hey, someone's had ta' cut the air in here with a joke, it was thick :D

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Postby anto123 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:09 am

Good Forum!!! :geek: :roll: :lol: :D!

anto123
DRuG server admin
DRuG server admin

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member