Shane0 for DRuG

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

Re: Shane0 for DRuG

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:04 pm

Dragon.. how many times do I have to bring u in line with simple shit that everyone else manages to comply with? I've never had to ask anyone else to comply with the rules here, since they're pretty straightforward.

Do not bump posts, especially when they are clearly already addressed, albeit that you don't appear to have read the thread first - which would help.

Shane0 is already in a clan, and becoming quite the regular with us, we're getting to know everything and it's tracking well. As for the time window I take to sign on new members, it is indeed, very slow.

The last thing I need, is people nagging on behalf of those that are waiting patiently & doing the right thing.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby DragonMaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:15 pm

Sorry. I just don't know which rule I'm breaking at that moment. Can you tell me? Because if you don't, then, I don't know what rule I'm breaking and it might happen again.
Dragon:
1. A flying dinosaur.
2. Something that you'll never own.

Interesting facts:
1. DragonMaster is the commander of all dragons.
2. Only DragonMaster can call them Flynosaurs.

©569BC-1 second ago

DragonMaster
forum member
forum member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:18 pm

BUMPING....

Posting on a thread that has been inactive over a week usually means you're reopening a topic which is finished/completed/all said and done.

If you read through my post, or perhaps, EVEN the one before your post, it's pretty clear.
KK, this thread really has reached a point where everyone's opinions are really, well, known - thanks for showing interest shane0... at this stage we have a few applications and I'm considering them all, but please keep in mind that DRuG are very slow on recruitments.. we don't look to populate the clan/sign people up... we let more people in only when it's something that's so obvious it has to be done, we kind of move to it.. like.. if you look at most new members, they're all people that have known the crew for quite a long time, so stick around.. the key here is, we're approaching 100 people, and they all kinda, get along... I have to make sure we keep it that way, or everything becomes a lot more like work than fun, eh?

What you're doing here, Dragon, is making it more like work than fun. I shouldn't have to spell things out any more than my (waffling) arse already does.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby DragonMaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:19 pm

Wait........... is it nagging? That can be stopped easily but I just hadn't realised I was nagging. I just wanted [TDS]Shane0 to get in.
Dragon:
1. A flying dinosaur.

Interesting facts:

©569BC-1 second ago

DragonMaster
forum member
forum member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:21 pm

Want away, but don't spam my forums. This thread has gone for 3 pages, what?
You think it needs more?
You think I need reminding of how to manage my clan and it's members? You think I need to spend a little more time remembering this thread when I have already set up a group for shane0's clan on our web?
You don't think, mate, but I am trying to, and this sorta thing really pisses me off, because your not thinking or reading is getting in the way of me trying to.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby DragonMaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:23 pm

Ok, looks like my post up there was submitted like one second after your's so ignore it. Otherwise I wouldn't have submitted it.
Dragon:
1. A flying dinosaur.

Interesting facts:

©569BC-1 second ago

DragonMaster
forum member
forum member

Postby DragonMaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:55 pm

OK, I did read your post before about saying this thread was completed. I'm from China remember? My english might and most likely isn't as good as your's or anyone else's around here so if you were telling members that this thread is completed without using sentences like, "This thread is now completed, thank you all for your posts." then I wouldn't know it's completed.

And that was my reason.
Dragon:
1. A flying dinosaur.

Interesting facts:

©569BC-1 second ago

DragonMaster
forum member
forum member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:15 pm

That's ace mate, but most forums have two really common rules, even IF we are often relaxed with them, we do still pay the rules some respect:

- Stay on topic (this is ALL off topic, so no more posts here on this thread.)
- Don't bump old threads (you bumped a thread over 2 weeks old)

Lets start with that, and maybe a few less questions, and you won't be annoying me like you are now, which, if it gets worse, will lead to me banning you from the forums... If you can't communicate with us within the same rules we are all trying to follow, go post somewhere where you can follow the rules.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:25 pm

OK.. with GTAIV PC released, DRuG have started reconsidering applications.

Over the past few months I have been very busy = around the time you see the very "firm" posts above - running a clan while trying to move house and deal with the loss of a girlfriend does tend to take it's toll - not really a good time to be signing up new people.

Shane0's application is about to be submitted to our new processing technique, where I now take this off to a private area of the forums and discuss it with the crew. This is with the aim to make us a much more cohesive unit with people that all feel a part of something, that, not just I created. It will also allow us to get more consistently good members with the increase in applications/signups I expect from GTAIV.

Sorry Shane, to have this drag on for so long - really, DRuG have just gone through a phase where signing you up would have been to a group without someone properly at the wheel... without my ADSL2+ on, I'm not in servers and on voice chat, it really wouldn't have been the right time.

I am still kinda evolving my system for posting the new applications in the private area - I'm gonna post this one today, and answer in 7 days... which gives the crew adequate time to share their thoughts.. stay tuned.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Previous

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member