Shane0 for DRuG

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

Re: Shane0 for DRuG

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:21 pm

For my experience with him in the race server, he is a horrible admin, he kept !map random in the middle of a race, we warned him, but he kept on doing it. Oh yeah he temp banned acer cause he "thought he was hacking" when all it was major lagg. Dude practice how to be an admin or stop doing stupid things on purpose, I vote no.

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Postby [SiK]acer6592 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 pm

correction demonseed he temp banned cjcace for hacking when it was major lag!!!

If Any One Is After My Pc Specs Click Above!!!

[SiK]acer6592
[SiK] member
[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]Shane0 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:40 pm

[SiK]DemonSeed wrote:For my experience with him in the race server, he is a horrible admin, he kept !map random in the middle of a race, we warned him, but he kept on doing it. Oh yeah he temp banned acer cause he "thought he was hacking" when all it was major lagg. Dude practice how to be an admin or stop doing stupid things on purpose, I vote no.

On a sidenote of your view and comment even though it probably doesnt count. Maybe you shouldnt act like captain asshat abusing people for no reason and raging, you say your only joking yet you say it about 1 or 2mins later. So maybe you could not abuse people. Oh and apart from one time in the middle of a race when have i restarted it ??? And i would rather ban someone that i have a very good suspicion of hacking rather then let the hacker ruin the gameplay for the rest of the people.

[DRuG]Shane0
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[TDS] member
[CJS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm

While I see both sides of this argument evenly, the approach I'm sure we all are looking for is the "you'll keep" approach, meaning, observe them for a few races, but like, don't necessarily go out of you way to do it.. like, just, when you die.

The idea of having so many admins is that, with the above approach, the person is going to get caught before they win a race.. in which case, they draw attention to the fact they might be hacking... an unknown wins two races and you might really be wondering if they are haxxing... here's my trick... ask them. Often you will get a straight answer - then a chance to tell them why you're banning them, and what a cocksmoke they are, if that happens to be the case... it isn't, always, and you might be wrong, the person may be a very talented mta team member/racer that doesnt often play in our circles, or some other logical reason, so try to not make enemies, mk?

Key is, these records aren't redeemable for cash... we'd rather have a friendly vibe of fun people that aren't complaining of obvious cheats, while at the same time, keeping one eye on them, so the focus can remain on our own racing.

That's my 2c.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [SiK]acer6592 on Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:11 pm

i completely agree with Nikt!!!

If Any One Is After My Pc Specs Click Above!!!

[SiK]acer6592
[SiK] member
[SiK] member

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:08 am

[TDS]Shane0 wrote:
[SiK]DemonSeed wrote:For my experience with him in the race server, he is a horrible admin, he kept !map random in the middle of a race, we warned him, but he kept on doing it. Oh yeah he temp banned acer cause he "thought he was hacking" when all it was major lagg. Dude practice how to be an admin or stop doing stupid things on purpose, I vote no.

On a sidenote of your view and comment even though it probably doesnt count. Maybe you shouldnt act like captain asshat abusing people for no reason and raging, you say your only joking yet you say it about 1 or 2mins later. So maybe you could not abuse people. Oh and apart from one time in the middle of a race when have i restarted it ??? And i would rather ban someone that i have a very good suspicion of hacking rather then let the hacker ruin the gameplay for the rest of the people.

dude quit kidding yourself you did !map random more than 1 time, I told you we warned you and you did it a few more times.

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:58 am

Well, imo, the first post has good grammar :D

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Postby [SiK]Demiveil on Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:56 am

Well I've seen ShaneO (0?) Race a few times, and he seemed like a good racer, and was decent in his relations with others on the server, though admittedly I have not seen him on a server on which he is an admin, so Don't know what his administrative skills are like, still he seems a fairly intelligent one, which always helps.

[SiK]Demiveil
[DRuG] member

Wooo just got me a new job :) Uni pays off after all.

[DRuG] member
[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:46 pm

KK, this thread really has reached a point where everyone's opinions are really, well, known - thanks for showing interest shane0... at this stage we have a few applications and I'm considering them all, but please keep in mind that DRuG are very slow on recruitments.. we don't look to populate the clan/sign people up... we let more people in only when it's something that's so obvious it has to be done, we kind of move to it.. like.. if you look at most new members, they're all people that have known the crew for quite a long time, so stick around.. the key here is, we're approaching 100 people, and they all kinda, get along... I have to make sure we keep it that way, or everything becomes a lot more like work than fun, eh?

Thanks for your interest and people, let's keep the vibe here nice.. if you aren't a huge fan of someone, sure, share your view with us, but leave it at that and try to keep it funky, yeh? We all come on the net to get away from the pains of the universe to some degree.. and when u cop shit here, too, it's a major bummer... and I don't wanna be the host of that.

So far everything's been awesome, but it's good to share... it's good to share...

lol

Seriously tho, thanks for the interest, shane, I'll keep it in mind.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby DragonMaster on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Is anyone going to touch on this post? Someone should consider him for admin. Just give him a few training sessions [DRuG]NikT and he'll be pro just like the rest of you.
Dragon:
1. A flying dinosaur.
2. Something that you'll never own.

Interesting facts:
1. DragonMaster is the commander of all dragons.
2. Only DragonMaster can call them Flynosaurs.

©569BC-1 second ago

DragonMaster
forum member
forum member

PreviousNext

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member