SLAYER for Admin and DRuG member (in the future)

We're invite only but draw attention to us considering you
Bookmark and Share

SLAYER for Admin and DRuG member (in the future)

Postby SLAYER on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:29 am

hello guys...morning everybody (should i say good afternoon or good night to all the australians,because of jet lag)...
anyway...it's a while i'm playing here,i started to play here since november 2010,when i was KMFDM...and i made 1000 points about with that account...
my name now is SLAYER,and i made 4820...2 minutes ago i encountered a noob called "IIGaMeOvErII" and he cheated on all the honest players making a 1st position top time in the map detroit...
if you play good in that map you could afford 1:55...he did it in 1:15...
so i'm just reporting the fact...no other admin was there,if i already was admin i would have banned him immediately and removed the top time...
i'm showing much interest to this server,and i have to say that drug,sik,skc and mgc and alw make good virtual drivers!
this is not just a server...it is a true social cafè where you can have fun and chat with people...you grow up also by expericenes like this...i would like to enforce the spirit of this server by becoming admin here...if nikt agress...he won't regret it...well i'd like to be admin soon...and slayer for drug member...in the future...as i said in the title

anyway...i'm just suggesting myself...but i really hope to be admin soon and later a DRuG member...i have patience,i can wait...

SLAYER

EDIT: The cheating top time was removed by JabbaTheSlut who i found online playing in the server: i reported him about gameover's cheating top time and he deleted it...
In DRuG io credo
In DRuG I trust

Ascolta le Voci dall'Oltrechiavica...Ascolta I Prophilax

SLAYER
DRuG server admin

Demonseed,GoaT, I'm sure R* will release it for pc,why would they let modders and pc die hard gamers down?

DRuG server admin

Re: SLAYER for Admin and DRuG member (in the future)

Postby [SiK]faithnomore on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:19 am

You seem like a honest guy to me, btw you seem to have a good taste of music, keep it up :)

[SiK]faithnomore
[SiK] member

Sorry to hear that man

[SiK] member

Postby SLAYER on Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:35 am

[SiK]faithnomore wrote:You seem like a honest guy to me, btw you seem to have a good taste of music, keep it up :)

thanks! by the way i have to report you something about sik server and its cheaters,i'll send you a pm!
In DRuG io credo
In DRuG I trust

Ascolta le Voci dall'Oltrechiavica...Ascolta I Prophilax

SLAYER
DRuG server admin

Demonseed,GoaT, I'm sure R* will release it for pc,why would they let modders and pc die hard gamers down?

DRuG server admin

Postby [SiK]Demiveil on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:27 pm

Does sound pretty trustworthy and a good character.
This information about SiK server and its cheaters is intriguing too lol.

[SiK]Demiveil
[DRuG] member

Wooo just got me a new job :) Uni pays off after all.

[DRuG] member
[SiK] member

Return to Show interest in becoming a DRuG member