Choma

Feedback for drugcrew.com, forums, our crew & our mods
Bookmark and Share

Choma

Postby Pigs on Sat May 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Hi,

I have just been banned by one of your admin's, their name is Choma. I would like to know what the hell is going on please.

I was racing on the sever, then the map changed to a helicopter fight; people were firing at each other and Choma came over at me, so I fired at them as I flew backwards.

Next thing I know..wham. This person is banning me on the grounds of:

. Hacking ??
. Stalking ??

I request that you make your case against me and get your evidence – EVERYTHING I did whilst playing today.

I can understand anyone making a mistake over someone they think is hacking, but I sure as HELL never stalked you or anyone on here. You say that against me I expect you to provide proof.

So make your case: get your logs to show what (if anything) I said. Get ANY other form of evidence you think you have on me from when I joined this server today. Show how false your accusation actually is.
Last edited by Pigs on Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 am, edited 13 times in total.

Pigs

Re: Choma

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sat May 15, 2010 2:18 pm

Pigs wrote:I have just been banned by one of your admin's, their name is Choma. I would like to know what the hell is going on please.

I was racing on the sever, then the map changed to a helicopter fight; people were firing each other and Choma came over at me, so I fired bullets as I flew backwards, down towards the see.

. Hacking ??
. Stalking ??

I request that you make your case against me and get your evidence – EVERYTHING I did whilst playing today.

I can understand ayone making a mistake over someone they think is hacking, but I sure as HELL never stalked you or anyone on here. You say that against me I expect you to provide proof.

So make your case: get your logs to show what, if anything I said..get ANY other form of evidence you think you have on me from when I joined this server today. Show how false your accusation actually is.

I'll take this over to the private admin area to be sorted out, then have choma come back to you in a pm ok?

Sorted.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Pigs on Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:
Pigs wrote:I have just been banned by one of your admin's, their name is Choma. I would like to know what the hell is going on please.

I was racing on the sever, then the map changed to a helicopter fight; people were firing each other and Choma came over at me, so I fired bullets as I flew backwards, down towards the see.

. Hacking ??
. Stalking ??

I can understand ayone making a mistake over someone they think is hacking, but I sure as HELL never stalked you or anyone on here. You say that against me I expect you to provide proof.

So make your case: get your logs to show what, if anything I said..get ANY other form of evidence you think you have on me from when I joined this server today. Show how false your accusation actually is.

I'll take this over to the private admin area to be sorted out, then have choma come back to you in a pm ok?

Sorted.

OK thanks Nikt. Can you tell me the timeframe for this please? I haven't heard anything from that person yet, and I am not allowed to defend myself against against their claims which I consider to be wrong.

Pigs

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sun May 16, 2010 3:05 pm

Basically I gotta wait until he responds to me via PM.

Stay tuned.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Pigs on Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:Basically I gotta wait until he responds to me via PM.

Stay tuned.

Is there a time limit for this please?

Pigs

Postby Choma on Thu May 20, 2010 12:34 pm

all sorted. just waiting for pigs to get back to me.
My quantum milk machine brings all girls to every yard

Choma
DRuG server admin

Tired lines get very tiring... *yawn*

DRuG server admin

Return to Feedback: Contact DRuG's leaders