Transformers: The Movie

Top 5 things to watch, ads ya can't stand? rant about it here
Bookmark and Share

Transformers: The Movie

Postby [DRuG]Rassilon on Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:40 am

Nic (my wife) and I went to the movies and saw Transformers at the cinema, It was great reliving my childhood for a coupla hours.

I was actually amazed at how well the movie turned out. The robots looked pretty sweet and the fights were cooler (and far more realistic) than the cartoons. All that was really missing was the original transform sound from the cartoons.

I was a bit annoyed that the machines didn't have more screen time because all the stupid "human interaction" and stuff, though I'm probably just being unreasonable cos i haven't taken my pills for a few days :P

I'm no reviewer so all i can say is, if you haven't already go see it :P

[DRuG]Rassilon
[DRuG] member

not dead

[DRuG] member

Re: Transformers: The Movie

Postby [DRuG]Widgit on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:34 am

YAY!
Matt and I went and saw it a couple of weeks ago.
I was looking forward to it, but I was half expecting it to be butchered.
It was funny seeing the audience, it was a split of young teenagers and older folks who were there to reminisce (like us) and then there were a few people our age who brought their kids along too.

I missed the mechanical changing sound too, and Matt and I both agreed that there should have been more transformers, but overall it was pretty good.

I'm glad they decided to make it sort of a comedy, as it could have gone tragically wrong if they had of taken it too seriously.

And A++++ for having the original Optimus Prime voice and truck!

Next up TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[DRuG]Widgit
[DRuG] member

hohoho

[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Return to Movies & TV