SiK Anniversary

Gaming related rumors, ideas and general gaming stuff
Bookmark and Share

SiK Anniversary

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:30 am

Hey guys, i was on the SiK server a few nights ago talking to the SiK crew, and its almost been years now since SiK came along, so, we are trying to organize something for that day, any ideas are welcome, and hopefully, will get to see some old faces back on MTA
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Re: SiK Anniversary

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:48 pm

It's always tough getting everyone together - even was when everyone was on teamspeak.. people doing many different things etc. But definitely be sure to let us know the date and I'll do my best to be there.. mebbe an evening of racing on the SiK server.

I saw some new SiK recruits on Mr Greens the other week - I still race there occasionally.. made me very happy to see the guys are still active. Have you seen demon recently?

NikT

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Gametaff on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:07 am

[DRuG]NikT wrote:It's always tough getting everyone together - even was when everyone was on teamspeak.. people doing many different things etc. But definitely be sure to let us know the date and I'll do my best to be there.. mebbe an evening of racing on the SiK server.

I saw some new SiK recruits on Mr Greens the other week - I still race there occasionally.. made me very happy to see the guys are still active. Have you seen demon recently?

NikT

Hey NikT good to see you still active in the game, I didn't have the opportunity to see in you in mr.green yet, I also play there most of the time, I hope everything is going fine, cheers dude [mrgreen]
How people call me:

Americans / Europeans: taff
South Americans: game
Australians: gt

Gametaff
[DRI] member

I see the server list it's finally updated, thanks for fixing it!

[DRI] member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:56 pm

i know there isnt much of a chance in getting much of the old people on, but if we can get the word out, we might hopefully get somewhere, demon hangs out on the fourms, he dont go on mta anymore, he plays other games, i started to be active, but my house mate has had her laptop lately, and im waiting to get my own, should be tomorrow hopefully
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Return to Gaming Chat