lastRSS syndicated news block feeds updated

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

lastRSS syndicated news block feeds updated

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:09 am

After digging about on PHS's forums, though they don't advertise rss feeds, they do indeed have them. To make room for their feed while introducing alw's as well, I have concentrated both the SAMP Blog and News feeds into one, date sorted feed via yahoo pipes.

The MTA SA Race feed is currently down - the entire http://center.mtasa.com domain is currently diverted to Neo clans' site, with no news indicating what's going on to be found.. from my dig over there, anyway.

So now we can stay tuned for latest mta race tournaments at PHS, and ALW's theme evenings, which are often reported in their main news, along with the occasional competition or giveaway. Just keep your eye on the lastRSS block on the forum index.

If anyone knows of other news/blogs DRuG should keep tabs on, let me know, it's likely after a bit of digging, I can find their CMS's feed links. :ugeek:

*edit* Also, the problem with 2 feeds appearing in one block surfaced again... it's coming from one of the feeds having dodgy characters in a news item,.. to get around it, like last time, I altered the amount of syndicated items, and the problem has gone away - enjoy our feeds new increased setting of 5 items per feed.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: lastRSS syndicated news block feeds updated

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:16 am

Well, there is the GTAJunkies.com network, though we're pretty slow over there at the moment, and Jared (jarjar) hasn't released RockstarWatch.net to the public yet, but there is quite a bit of work going on there on the side of news/content. :)

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Return to Announcements