Welcome to da DRuG Llama, Frog, m0rgZy & Sk0t

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

Welcome to da DRuG Llama, Frog, m0rgZy & Sk0t

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:11 am

In the order I received their member bios, I present to you DRuG's latest 4 recruits.. all long term friends on AGS's SAMP, they have also hung with the DRuG crew for quite some time in this space.

Llama, previously from [LE] has been a long time deathmatch player & general cruiser on AGS' SAMP server. From his early days he's also played on DRuG's GTA servers, while recently spending a lot of time on Teamspeak with myself and a few of the crew. It's a pleasure to finally have him aboard - welcome.

Frog can also be found with me on Teamspeak, offering his chill words and fun vibe to AGS' SAMP - he's a great member of the community & one I'm sure will get along well with the DRuG.. great to have you aboard.

M0rgzy has been developing clans & visiting our servers for about as long as DRuG's been around, and another key ingredient to the AGS samp & Teamspeak servers.. his clan, ]DR[, has also been around about as long, recently taking new shape and recruiting some incredibly talented people.. namely, Me & Mouldy [mrgreen] (yes, you heard it right, NikT is now a member of 3 clans - [DRuG] [AGS] and ]DR[... woohoo. Morgzy, much like Mouldy, are often the calm voice in the storm when NikT is raging.. honestly, some days, I don't know what I'd do without them both. Wicked to finally have you in DRuG Mr M0gz!

Sk0t, also part of the rocksteady crew on AGS Teamspeak, has to be playing GTA just about any time you look.. his skills extend to IRC scripting, fiddling with GTA servers and even a healthy dose of deathmatching on AGS SAMP - I look forward to watching his progress through GTASA to GTAIV - I expect we have ourselves a talented one, here.. Sk0t - I'm honored & glad you chose to join us - enjoy.

In summary, I'd love to say this intake I have a really good feeling about - these guys are gonna fit in & do really well - but hey - I've felt that way about most of you guys - and been right.. we're so lucky to have such an awesome crew - I love you guyys.

Welkom 2 da DRuG

Llama, Frog, m0rgZy & Sk0t!!!

In other news, DRuG now have a dedicated Teamspeak & GTA server (samp 0.2x, 0.3beta & MTADM 1.0) - running out of a fast data centre in Queensland, thanks to the very generous [DRuG]Elite, who also offers very well priced hosting (some packages with me maintaining the servers and offering linux support) for anyone interested, look him up @

http://elite-tek.com/

Thanks [DRuG]Elite!!

AGS have just moved their forums to a new host, with my assistance, moving the databases for them & now helping run their new dedicated linux server, running out of a datacentre in Melbourne, this, together with DRuG's server, represents a massive increase in the resources hosted locally by the community. This works well with out current projects involving developing a global statistics network for our GTA server scripts, which will result in the emergence of some pretty detailed ladders and other competition within what we hope will become a more global GTA community. If your clan has servers and would like to be involved in this project, post me a private message on the DRuG forums or add me to msn - nnnikt@gmail.com.

Pay particular note to the fact AGS have now dropped the "-" from their address, which is now http://www.aussiegameserver.com.

CJA forums and SAMP server, where DRuG members including [DRuG]Silky, [DRuG]EvilGnomes and [DRuG]Slick can be found, have also received my attentions in recent times - I've just installed RSS, Reputation, AutoMod and HTML newsletter mods onto their phpBB forums.. it's great to finally contribute to such an awesome bunch of people - the CJA crew have been a pleasure to work with.

Exciting times!! DRuG it up ppls!!!

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: Welcome to da DRuG Llama, Frog, M0rgzy & Sk0t

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:24 am

welcome mofuckas, na, good to see the welcome to you guys, glad to see you in the clan that help make SiK
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Re: Welcome to da DRuG Llama, Frog, M0rgzy & Sk0t

Postby [DRuG]Llama on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:01 pm

[SiK]FULL_METAL wrote:welcome mofuckas, na, good to see the welcome to you guys, glad to see you in the clan that help make SiK

we do try :evilgrin:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

[DRuG]Llama
[DRuG] member

hello 8)

[DRuG] member
]DR[ member

Re: Welcome to da DRuG Llama, Frog, m0rgZy & Sk0t

Postby [DRuG]Davo on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:02 pm

welcome guys, its great to have you all as part of DRuG.

[DRuG]Davo
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby [DRuG]Silky on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 pm

welcome thugs
especialy morgzy :)

[DRuG]Silky
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[LF] member
[CJS] member

Postby [DRuG]Grish on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:40 am

I know I'm a little late...
but welcome aboard guys :D

Sorry for my absence of late, Saints Row 2 on xbox 360 still currently has me in it's grip.
I've almost completed it though, so should make a full recovery soon.
Thanks for all the get well cards and flowers.
They really brighten up the room.
I am up and walking about on my own now, and able to construct my own sentences again.

[DRuG]Grish
[DRuG] coleader

i eated a butter

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby [DRuG]Llama on Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:43 am

[DRuG]Grish wrote:I know I'm a little late...
but welcome aboard guys :D

Sorry for my absence of late, Saints Row 2 on xbox 360 still currently has me in it's grip.
I've almost completed it though, so should make a full recovery soon.
Thanks for all the get well cards and flowers.
They really brighten up the room.
I am up and walking about on my own now, and able to construct my own sentences again.

It's good to see your making progress.
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

[DRuG]Llama
[DRuG] member

hello 8)

[DRuG] member
]DR[ member

Return to Announcements