MTA:SA 1.0 Release date announced

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

MTA:SA 1.0 Release date announced

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:13 pm

*edit*

1.0 has been released folks.. I've put the DRuG and AGS servers online with my current tweaked set of resources, including all Grish & Gneralas' debugged maps.

There's currently 20 players connected via my home link/server.. I have 2.5Mb upload so it's coping well so far. :ugeek:

Enjoy!

forum.multitheftauto.com wrote:

After several weeks of fixing, preparing for release, fixing again, testing, fixing, trying to release, fixing, testing, we feel we're at the stage to actually release - at long last.

No this isn't a bluff. The date isn't April 1st. We actually intend on releasing Multi Theft Auto: San Andreas 1.0. As lots of our faithful followers have noticed, our roadmaps for Resources, Editor and the mod itself all reached 100%. The forums, IRC and our bugtracker have been buzzing whilst we've been going through and ensuring the release is as polished as possible.

Now, you may be wondering why there isn't a download link of any sort. This post is actually an announcement: MTA:SA 1.0 will be released later today. There will be no specific release time; however, a good estimate would be around 24 hours to this post. During this period we would like to reach out to all users and server admins for MTASA:Race and MTASA:Deathmatch to upgrade to our unified MTA:SA 1.0 client. With literally hundreds of changes including tweaks, fixes and features, MTA:SA 1.0 is simply the best modification for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. We urge all server owners to look into our Nightly Builds to ensure their scripts will be compatible. MTA:Race server owners should check our Upgrading to 1.0 and its Benefits page.

Please bear in mind this is subject to anything breaking at the last minute - despite our best efforts, these things do happen. However, the mod is now "feature locked", and the Resources package will not be getting any last minute modifications - unless any serious bugs arise.

Currently we're in the process of testing a Release Candidate which we hope will turn out to be the real installer.

Watch this space later today for further release information. See you in-game soon.

With the upcoming release, DRuG are poised to update, with the latest nightly build MTADM server (r1597) running with all our classic maps from the MTADM DP2 server - this means very few remain with bugs.. something many new servers will need to spend time manually addressing, as this new server requires different formatting of maps than the original mta race 1.1.x.. leaving a lot of maps with errors on the new framework.

[DRuG]Killfrenzy is approaching release of his server management framework for MTADM 1.0 - similar to his FDM mod for SAMP, this tool will allow for a richer server experience both in terms of server administration and many additional features. Stay tuned for updates & enjoy the approach to 1.0 on DRuG's server running MTA's latest available code @

nikt.ath.cx (aka) drug.kicks-ass.net port 22004

Be sure you have the latest client & data files from http://nightly.mtasa.com.

See you in game! 8-)

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: MTA:SA 1.0 Release date announced

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:33 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:59 pm

1.0 has been released folks.. I've put the DRuG and AGS servers online with my current tweaked set of resources, including all Grish & Gneralas' debugged maps.

There's currently 20 players connected via my home link/server.. I have 2.5Mb upload so it's coping well so far. :ugeek:

Enjoy!

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 pm

kick ass, downloading now
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]Davo on Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:09 pm

gonna check it out now

[DRuG]Davo
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member