Welcome to our new phpBB 3.0.4 full install

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

Welcome to our new phpBB 3.0.4 full install

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:50 pm

OK, what you are looking at - phpbb 3.0.4 - appears to be the same as always, right?

You noticed a subtle change or two?

This is an entirely new install, following which, I copied all the tables across from our previous phpbb 3.0.4 upgrade version - it had been getting pretty unstable, but has served us well since the early betas of 3.0 - but after about 8 phases of updating it, then all the mods, it was time for a fresh, vanilla, full install of 3.0.4.

Then the mods had to be reinstalled, then all references to the previous install path had to be updated, plus all references on the DRuG web, AGS forums and a stack of other places... most of which are all now correct.

If you spot anything referring to our old install path, which has now been turned offline, please let me know - even if they're not my posts - I can and will get them updated, usually.

The arcade has received an upgrade, but we have lost all our high scores to make way for the new advanced records system offered by the new version of php arcade.

Nothing else should really look that different - that's the real win here, nothing got broken - in fact, with the ranking/groups system now working properly unlike before, the system is actually a lot more bug free..

I have dumped the ajax chat feature - it was really only a path for spamming, anyway... also added a few icons up the top.

Now not much left but a dust n polish!

Update ya links folks!

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member