[DRuG]NikT has joined AGS - Not left DRuG

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

[DRuG]NikT has joined AGS - Not left DRuG

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:33 pm

I've just joined AGS - as a mark of respect for the organized scene they have going there.. this doesn't mean I'll be neglecting DRuG - this is a move to protect us.

As a group involved in developing mods and modes for the game, I feel my increased presence on the very clan-heavy AGS server is drawing a lot more attention to DRuG. This is a good and bad thing.

Given we aren't involved in wars, nor focussed on DM skill, admitting OR rejecting applicants that wouldn't fit in isn't fun to do. As a result, I feel it better when playing in the AGS server, run by [DRuG]Mouldy, [DRuG]KillFrenzy, [DRuG]Slick and the crew all hanging tight, I feel it is important we embrace their being part of DRuG by being part of their crew, too... a mark of respect, at very least... So I will proudly be wearing the AGS tag, since it shows these applicants, playing in that environment, where I think it's at.

For those that want to develop and release mods, groundbreaking shtuffs as always, DRuG is definitely the place.. we offer a framework for releasing and hosting mods, a massive crew of talented like-minded people, but after all.. this is about keeping it that way... I hope everyone understands.. if you don't - please message me privately so we can discuss.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: [DRuG]NikT has joined AGS - Not left DRuG

Postby [DRuG]Grish on Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:55 pm

Cool.
I wear my [alr] tag when I play on samp these days also.

That is, until i moved and was without internet.
But I will return.

I should get internet next week sometime though.
iinet Naked DSL
:D

I wear both my [alr] and [DRuG] tags with pride, so don't feel bad about displaying your [AGS] tag.

It just makes a bigger family of die hard AU and NZ based GTA games.
And some die hard OS ones also, like Jerz for example.

I think it's a good thing personally.

Congrats NikT.

*** edit ***
Looks like we have a close nit family of GTA gamers now between [DRuG], [alr], [AGS] and [SiK] each with their strong points and leadership.

I'll sum it up in one word

"awesome"

I am drunk btw :P

[DRuG]Grish
[DRuG] coleader

i eated a butter

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Re: [DRuG]NikT has joined AGS - Not left DRuG

Postby [SiK]DemonSeed on Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:04 am

Grats dude, and lol sorry SiK guys :P I have been playing SA-MP with NikT on AGS, its pretty good actually, not as good as MTA, but it always has people on, the racing is getting pretty good, and it has some DM as well.(which I hate :P)

I have been on the other race servers CJA And AdrenalineX and they suck IMO :P So fellow SiK'ers and other fools come and join me :)

[SiK]DemonSeed
[SiK] member

Yeah, the drug server has been left out to die it seems.

[SiK] member

Return to Announcements