Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:14 pm

(REPRINTED FROM DRUGCREW.COM MAIN SITE...)

Well, it's been another busy year at DRuG.

For the first year in a while the majority of mods released by the crew were all from relatively new members. This is a fantastic indicator that we're growing at the right pace and the people selected are well suited to the crew and what we do.

Teamspeak this year has had it's busy & it's quiet moments, with many members alternating off to servers devoted to WoW & other games they've branched off to, but it was great to see a lot of the oldschool crew spend a fair portion of their time @ DRuG.

This year also saw the introduction of forums.. until this year, DRuG members had been encouraged to sign up at gtaforums and other communities around the scene, to get our name out there. Speaking for myself, I've found the move to our own space has resulted in a much friendlier group of people to share with. I look forward to advancing our activity in this area to include more of the GTA scene - it would be great to share our friendly vibe with others.

MTA and SAMP now both have very solid followings, this has had an incredible effect on the scene, I find racing a lot more fun without the majority of people around me wanting a fight... where I'm sure the FPS/DM players are just as happy to be rid of the stunters and other krazy vehicles interfering with their battles.

GTAIV - well, I still don't see anything, anywhere, confirming planes will be in game, nor multi-player PC action... only mention so far, has been of consoles.

Though this is not much different to the times of Vice City, where rumours of SA were all concerning details of the PC game, not if it would exist, but how. If anyone can confirm any PC based GTAIV planning @ Rockstar, please let me know.

I can't wait to take on this new year, with all the new clans that I've been grouping on our forums, this year I expect to develop my agregated "Clan World" site, using the powers of RSS.

Thanks for being an awesome crew for yet another year folks.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:29 pm

i hope everyone had a merry xmas and a good new year.

i agree with NikT, i cant wait to seehow this year is goin to turn out like
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Return to Announcements