DRuG5p34k Teamspeak is BACK!

Read here first to be aware of current important info.
Bookmark and Share

DRuG5p34k Teamspeak is BACK!

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:26 pm

Over the past (oh god I don't know how long) while, Ihave been chilling in a relative of DRuG - AGS's Teamspeak.

In the past few months there has been a gradual slide of people moving across to another AGS hosted Teamspeak, devoted to WoW. Unfortunately, this has mostly left me idling in an empty Teamspeak.. there has to come a time when I write it off and move back to building and supporting DRuG's servers & environment.

Now is that time.

DRuG's MTA server is averaging between 6-12 players almost 24/7 now, and even busier on weekends. This leads me to conclude that DRuG still have a stack to contribute to the GTA community. It was only a few months ago that [DRuG]Dingleman released some epic race maps for MTA, and I still see our many developers active on MSN - we even cross paths occasionally in game. But this is not how I prefer things to be. We are, as [DRuG]Zidane so accurately just put it on TS, "decentralized" - people all over the place.

Naturally, with a lot of gamers reaching 18 things change, so I guess it's poignant I point out DRuG's open door policy.. we're one of the few clans out there that don't demand members maintain presence/activity.. shit, we encourage people to have a life - I even bailed for a year at one stage.

In order to maintain DRuG's focus on MTA, I will be chilling from now on in the DRuG Teamspeak, located on my link, nikt.ath.cx:9987 - http://drugcrew.com has been updated to show Teamspeak presence on the DRuG server where previously it was showing AGS, where I was idling.

This is by no means a result of any kind of break in ties with AGS or it's people.. nothing negative has transpired in that area - AGS was really set out to cater to the SAMP community - now that things have gone quiet over there, I feel, it gives us an opportunity to build on the community playing in our MTA servers.

I hope to see u guys in our teamspeak, but don't feel obliged - this is just where I'll be chilling.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: DRuG5p34k Teamspeak is BACK!

Postby [DRuG]Rye on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:07 pm