Body Art

Themes, photography, painting - you name it..
Bookmark and Share

Body Art

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:02 am

im looking into getting some tattoos done over the next year, and have finally found a design im happy with, some of you may have seen this on my fb page

http://wolfbainx.deviantart.com/art/VTC ... -153774138

font that im thinking about using for the rest of my designs in writing

http://amduhan.deviantart.com/art/EYE-TATTOO-164384904

in memorial for my friend who hung herself, also going to have something written underneath, just cant come up with the right wording for it

curious to know who else has ink of their own
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Re: Body Art

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:54 am

I'm not a tattoo fan but seriously do you want this stuck to you FOREVER. Think twice.

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 pm

I've already told FM my view... my old man has them all up his arms... mongoose wrestling a python, stuff like that.

He regrets it - gets same conversation from people every time he takes his jumper off.

If I got one, I suspect he'd slap me.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:07 pm

the reason why it has taken me so long to make up my mind, it is with me forever, so i need to make sure its not going to be something i regret getting done
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby zog on Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:04 pm

My nephew got some magic protective Thai tattoos done ... but in invisible ink, so he gets all the pain, and magical benefits, but they cant be seen.

Evidently they work, as someone shot at him 4 times with a handgun about a week ago, a bullet passed through his soccer shirt (was a soccer match disagreement, Thai stylee) but missed him.

zog
root admin: zog.net.au
[DRuG] coleader

Postby [DRuG]Widgit on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:36 am

zog wrote:My nephew got some magic protective Thai tattoos done ... but in invisible ink, so he gets all the pain, and magical benefits, but they cant be seen.

Evidently they work, as someone shot at him 4 times with a handgun about a week ago, a bullet passed through his soccer shirt (was a soccer match disagreement, Thai stylee) but missed him.

Holy crap zog, I'm glad your nephew is ok!

I have a couple of tattoos. It took me years to decide what I wanted, researching good shops etc... and it's taking me even longer to decide on more. I probably will get a couple more though, my high school best friend is a tattoo artist (covered head to toe!) and she's recently moved near me so it'd be wonderful to get one from her. Maybe for my 30th.
If you choose wisely and it's something personal and thought out (read: no drunken flash art!) I think you're 100% less likely to regret it. I look at it as a marker of an experience you've been through, to me it's a positive thing and I could never look back and regret a wonderful time in my life.

[DRuG]Widgit
[DRuG] member

hohoho

[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby zog on Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:37 am

[DRuG]Widgit wrote:Holy crap zog, I'm glad your nephew is ok!

thanks! so I am I!

[DRuG]Widgit wrote:I have a couple of tattoos. It took me years to decide what I wanted, researching good shops etc... and it's taking me even longer to decide on more. I probably will get a couple more though, my high school best friend is a tattoo artist (covered head to toe!) and she's recently moved near me so it'd be wonderful to get one from her. Maybe for my 30th.
If you choose wisely and it's something personal and thought out (read: no drunken flash art!) I think you're 100% less likely to regret it. I look at it as a marker of an experience you've been through, to me it's a positive thing and I could never look back and regret a wonderful time in my life.

I reckon the Thai/Khmer "magic" Tattoos look awesome, but I'd feel like a dickhead getting them because I'm an atheist :-)
(Angelina Jolie has one, for example)
http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011 ... -thailand/

zog
[DRuG] coleader

Return to Graphic Design