wikileaks!

Postby zog on Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 pm

zog
root admin: zog.net.au
root admin: zog.net.au
[DRuG] coleader

Re: wikileaks!

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:09 am

My work was listed by the US Government as one of a number of “Critical Foreign Dependencies" in "cable 09STATE15113, REQUEST FOR INFORMATION:CRITICAL FOREIGN DEPENDENCIES (CRITICAL INFRASTRUCTURE AND KEY RESOURCES LOCATED ABROAD)"... about 15 times.. at least 1 entry for each of our offices around the world.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Choma on Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:10 pm

Zog, your wikileaks.ch doesnt work for me... :(

so, if anyone else is having issues then use any of these mirrors!

wikileaks.enzym.su
freeus.jsdev.org wikileaks.kafe-in.net ipv6 wl.opsec.eu ipv6
wikileaks.challet.eu wl.gernox.de wikileaks.morningtime.com
wikileaks.renout.nl wikileaks.fdn.fr wikileaks.gonte.se
wikileaks.kaptenkong.se leaks.gooby.org wikileaks.dubronetwork.fr ipv6
wikileaks.perry.ch wikileaks.sbr.im wikileaks.u0d.de
wikileaks.81-89-98-125.blue... wikileaks.psytek.net wl.mrkva.eu
wikileaks.joworld.net wikileaks.chiquitico.org wikileaks.rout0r.org
http://www.gruiiik.org wikileaks.high-color.de wikileaks.holarse-
linuxgaming.de ipv6
wl.alfeldr.de wikileaks.huissoud.ch wikileaks.geekview.be
wikileaks.franslundberg.com wikileaks.krkr.eu ipv6 wl.yoltie.net
wikileaks.aelmans.eu wikileaks.serverius.net wikileaks.synssans.nl
wl.ernstchan.net wikileaks.dena-design.de wleaks.3sge.pulsedmedia.com
wleaks.hellfire.pulsedmedia.com wikileaks.palisades-berlin.de
wikileaks.dokansoft.com.ar
wikileaks.gonte2.nu leaks.stumcomie.com wikileaks.timburke.org
wikileaks.myscripts24.de wikileaks.breit.ws wikileaks.now-pages.com
wikileaks.ego-world.org cablegate.r3blog.nl ipv6 http://www.wikileakz.eu
wikileaks.realprogrammer.org wikileaks.the-secret-world.info
wikileaks.rtjuette.de
wikileaks.rustigereigers.nl mirror1.wikileaks.lu mirror2.wikileaks.lu
internaluse.net wikileaks.r00t.la wikileaks.cordover.id.au
brd.mcbf.net wikileaks.1407.org wikileaks.mollar.me
azow.selb.us wikileaks.furdev.org wikileaks.datkan.net ipv6
wikileaks.threefingers.ca wikileaks.brenne.nu ipv6
wikileaks.hutonline.nl
vm8157.vps.tagadab.com nl1.wikileaksmirror.nl wikileaks.xcplanet.com
http://www.wikileaks.nw-ds.com wikileaks.infinium.org.uk peoplerule.info
wikileaks.solvare.se wikileaks.marktaff.com wikileaks.hmaks.com

Enjoy, and let goverments be held accountable for their actions!
My quantum milk machine brings all girls to every yard

Choma
DRuG server admin

Tired lines get very tiring... *yawn*

DRuG server admin

Postby Hypno_Toad on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:25 am

lol What's really annoying is that the women, who were filing the charges were being made out to be a "honeypot" kind of a trap. When for a while now it has been made clear that all they wanted to do was get some blood tests from Assange, which when they went to inquire about getting hold of him to do this turned into both of them filing for sexual misconduct and rape.

I have been telling people this for the last 3 weeks, and only now are they making it known that it isn't exactly what they thought it was. So now these girls have a shitload of dirt brought up about their feminism and alleged meagre ties with CIA whilst in the Americas, not to mention a report on how to get back at lovers using the legal system. That it is kind of hard to not blame the media for blowing this out of proportion.
Seeing that the Guardian and the Spiegle were trying to focus on the facts and the sources themselves, BBC,CNN,FOX,Washington post and a whole lot of other sources were just playing it by ear. Plus it has come to light recently that a the CIA has influence over a few, including the BBC which is a British broadcast station.

Personally I am really pissed off with Journalism right now, it is nothing more then a farce to shift peoples attention and blow it out of proportion.

The scenario I am not going to be surprised with is that Assange gets jailed for either rape or under some other agreement that the Swedish government has with the US. He is going to be their for a while and so they are hoping to hinder his efforts by suffocating what he can do exactly. But with a rock solid insurance plan, Assange has made it clear that he is only a deliberate target to take away pressure from other members of the organization. In his words a "lightning rod". But through a few reports of surveillance he mentioned that what they have caught is only the tip of the iceberg, and the surveillance on their people has been fairly rigorous from what they have seen. Ie being approached in car parks, cafes etc pretty much anywhere they go.

Because this whole issue comes at a time when internet censorship is getting close to becoming an ultimate reality. Bills are being put through the process in which governments have every right to keep their interests guarded from internet speculation. And Assanges whole point was not to disarm the US from being able to fight its enemies, but to have its 360million residents who would generally never take interest in this sort of matter to wake up.

And something alot of us who have been keeping an eye on our governments have considered it hopeless to run against them and the money which is backing them. But today I am ever more hopeful with the saying that "Truth prevails".

/small rant

Hypno_Toad
DRuG server admin

BBL moving house.

DRuG server admin

Postby Hypno_Toad on Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:29 am

Also Choma, out of all those mirrors.

You forgot to add the most important one.

The original wikileaks site through IP address.

http://213.251.145.96/

Always go to the source where possible.

Hypno_Toad
DRuG server admin

BBL moving house.

DRuG server admin

Postby [DRuG]Davo on Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:10 pm

Its interesting to follow whats been going on with Wikileaks, but honestly AFAIK nothing of real genuine significance has been released during Cablegate. To me this latest round of releases is the equivalent of a gossip/womens magazine but with politicians instead of celebrities. Im curious as to why it has received so much attention, when past Wikileaks releases which were just as significant, if not more significant, received considerably less coverage.

[DRuG]Davo
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby Hypno_Toad on Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Isn't it obvious, no one shits on the US parade and gets away with it. And what really pisses me off is that they are listening to official responses by Palin and other media hungry figures, who are known for stupid comments. Shall I direct you towards Palin saying she supports North Korea, completely showing her understanding of problems outside of the US. It is just another case of what you hear is just the babies being babies and the adults saying look lets move past this without causing a fuss. Like in most cases like this they completely denote the sources as being non-viable.

And the reason the media has blown the rape and sexual misconduct out of proportion is the sloppy way in which it has been handled by the Swedish prosecution system. Not to mention they have more to their rape charges in their country. But I think the reason they are pressing it is just to have Assange in custody. But I'm sure he realized this hence the insurance download.

But like I have told everyone, I wanna meet the guy and give fist bumps and high fives for nailing two smoking hot Swedish chicks. And suggest next time he try some French and German broads and to make sure they aren't heavily motivated feminists aswell.

http://gossip.whyfame.com/files/2010/12 ... _ardin.jpg

pictures of the women. First threw herself infront of Assange because she saw him on TV. And the other invited him to stay at her place while he spoke at an event she was apart of organizing on how the media represents wars.

Hypno_Toad
DRuG server admin

BBL moving house.

DRuG server admin

Postby [DRuG]Davo on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:10 am

Hypno_Toad wrote:Isn't it obvious, no one shits on the US parade and gets away with it. And what really pisses me off is that they are listening to official responses by Palin and other media hungry figures, who are known for stupid comments. Shall I direct you towards Palin saying she supports North Korea, completely showing her understanding of problems outside of the US. It is just another case of what you hear is just the babies being babies and the adults saying look lets move past this without causing a fuss. Like in most cases like this they completely denote the sources as being non-viable.

Thing is they have shitted on the US in the past, and basically received minimal media coverage. And the rape allegations have been around for a while (though it was temporarily dropped). Im just surprised as to why Cablegate has triggered this frenzy, whereas previous releases have not even come close. Honestly, the majority of releases SO FAR throughout cablegate do not have a significant impact, but i do think the US is shitting itself over potential future releases.

And please don't get me started about Palin. How a person like that ends up as the Republican frontrunner for the next election is beyond me. Its paints a poor reflection of the general American populace.

[DRuG]Davo
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby Hypno_Toad on Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:48 pm

You do realize Assange made it clear media penetration is the biggest part to the recent leaks. The only reason why it has been blown out of context is just the difference between good and bad journalism.

Wikileaks have direct links to a few news agencies in different countries like the Gaurdian and the Spiegel plus a few others I think may have dropped support recently. It's all a call for media attention, and it's working.

lol tempted to get you started on Palin, she is the ultimate 'rage you lose' topic. And no matter how much you try to ignore her she keeps coming back. No matter the ever growing press fuckup that she is.

Hypno_Toad
DRuG server admin

BBL moving house.

DRuG server admin

Postby Hypno_Toad on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Hypno_Toad
DRuG server admin

BBL moving house.

DRuG server admin

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)