various mta screengrabs

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

Re: various mta screengrabs

Postby tolkaNo on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:32 pm

[DRuG]Grish wrote:very true.

there was a time (early 2006) when your server, my server and M!C's server were the main aussie MTA servers :P

fun times.

i saw one of your maps come up for a vote when i was racing on sik and i tried to get people to vote your map on but they didnt :(

tolkaNo

Postby [SiK]Grim_Reeper on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:00 am

Not having any intention to flame in this topic,

But it just seems like this thread is a bitch thread to complain about all the people you hate and are calling you cheater.

It's not our fault that you cornered ALOT better than me and DemonSeed which earnt you a ban.

[SiK]Grim_Reeper
[SiK] member
[SiK] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:33 pm

[SiK]Grim_Reeper wrote:Not having any intention to flame in this topic,

But it just seems like this thread is a bitch thread to complain about all the people you hate and are calling you cheater.

It's not our fault that you cornered ALOT better than me and DemonSeed which earnt you a ban.

I consider these threads healthy coz it's important to discuss things that aren''t universal.. I know that there's a lot of people thinking different things about Tolkano, some good & matching his words here, some thinking he cheats like a mofo.

Personally, I'm prepared to give you another chance tolks.. but honestly, I don't care what the fuck u say in your defense, you've cheated blatantly right under my nose in the past when on a server where everyone else is racing seriously.. I've also experienced questionable wins when I've tried to race you seriously.. and that just leaves me infuriated.. and not wanting to race with you. I hope that's not what happens this time round.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Jumpman23 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:11 pm

Well tolk may have had a few mods such as vogelz and such, but since mta 1.0 he's been clean as a whistle. I do not believe he would have hacked at all on MTA. And accusing him for playing with his handling is also wierd. I know tolk is not capable of doing this because simply he doesn't know how to. :P

[SiK]Grim_Reeper wrote:It's not our fault that you cornered ALOT better than me and DemonSeed which earnt you a ban.

I don't think someone handling a car better than you means they hack 8-)

EDIT: 23rd poast on this thread, coincidence? I THINK NOT

[DRuG]Jumpman23
[DRuG] member

FINISHED EXAMS, BACK TO GTA

[DRuG] member
[CJS] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [SiK]Grim_Reeper on Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:34 pm

Unforunately most of us SiK'ers are able to spot the slightest change in a handling modification, this one looked exactly like a grip modification. I thought to myself Tolka? No way, that's why we watched him as much as we could took the best lines on maps etc etc.

Also not trying to convince anyone else that he's a cheater but yeah i'm not going to go on about it anymore.

[SiK]Grim_Reeper
[SiK] member
[SiK] member

Postby tolkaNo on Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:59 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:Personally, I'm prepared to give you another chance tolks.. but honestly, I don't care what the fuck u say in your defense, you've cheated blatantly right under my nose in the past when on a server where everyone else is racing seriously.. I've also experienced questionable wins when I've tried to race you seriously.. and that just leaves me infuriated.. and not wanting to race with you. I hope that's not what happens this time round.

you're blatantly lying now nikt, i never cheated in any mta race at any point so you're either lying or you saw someone using my name and cheating, which is plausible since im a fairly well known racer

[SiK]Grim_Reeper wrote:Unforunately most of us SiK'ers are able to spot the slightest change in a handling modification, this one looked exactly like a grip modification. I thought to myself Tolka? No way, that's why we watched him as much as we could took the best lines on maps etc etc.

Also not trying to convince anyone else that he's a cheater but yeah i'm not going to go on about it anymore.

i was just racing how i always race, default handling and definately no cheats, sitting there with the mta/gta sound turned off and a podcast running, i must race really well when im not paying attention [mrgreen]

oh well if it was demonseeds decision to ban me then it makes sense, as he gets incredibly salty when ever he loses a race

tolkaNo

Previous

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)