We are all connected

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

We are all connected

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:09 pm

Thanks to [DRuG]Elite for showing me this one.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: We are all connected

Postby [DRuG]Shane0 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:19 pm

Nice and seems kinda trippy at the same time. :)

[DRuG]Shane0
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[TDS] member
[CJS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:09 pm

I cried. I don't care. So what.

This is by far the best montage of knowledge I have ever seen and I am taken by it.

It has confirmed me in so many things - because see, even if you watch all those shows 1 by 1, you won't get what they just said by sampling them. You could, I'm sure, and you can get each of those bits, but with other things in between.

It's all true, and it is the REAL reason some men at one time called Einstein a nut, I'm sure of it. Because he's one of the key reasons I noticed it. Because it has other implications that are not on these videos. Other things. Like how dark matter is really just the out-of-visual-ranges of Light, how Life is merely Love but in the state of Living,

I kinda am surrounded by dumb people so I spend a lot of time alone and sad, aside from my online friends, I love you guys, just for not being the people who make me insane denying things I say, which are just things they haven't heard (or in some cases: remembered)

Thank you Nik, I think I'll share it on the supermortalhuman blog soon, to pay it or "link it" forward.

Here is another one (ironically enough, I've seen this one before - awesome):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

I just found it even has a site:
http://www.symphonyofscience.com/

Look at us REFRACTING! WE ARE REFRACTING RIGHT NOW! In this particular case, figuratively speaking.

You show me, and many others video that was shown to you -> I go on and show others -> I find new one, show back to you -> I bet your friend gets this new one from you -> He refracts it back to his source, and if public like this Forum, more refraction!

We are a breathing caustic, we are Collective Soul.

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Yes, I am double posting:

"We are the way for nature to know itself"

Consciousness. Not human, not body, not atom - the atom is the atom, just as the liver is the liver. My space suit my die, but the question is of consciousness, the thought.

That I can observe the atom shows me: I, ME, I am not the atom even those which comprise my very dna - I am consciousness. That I can step back and look at a situation. It scares the shit out of some people. It makes me so happy that I cry sometimes.

It lets me escape the complete and utter depression that comes along with forgetting these important truths. It's a big, huge, deal, one that would be even more posts.

Listen to this song until you know the lyrics by heart. then take little bits of those lyrics and start googling them. Do not go through it from the lyrics. It won't work. I doubt anyone could make the relation.

Top it off:
Light = Love = Matter what matters most ( Love - that which makes possible 'alive'. Light - That which provides matter - see how that works? F*ck yea.)
+
Fear = Destruction (That which happens without Light - like grass under a tarp, falls apart, decomposes, destructs. Sad peolple just need some light in their lives more than the kind you see or the kind that tans - especially when they know this)

Substance and Life = Absense of Darkness - even Dark Matter is light, even though it is not Lit (though it is and that is why the whole would is so unable to figure out our other part in this and why we are so prone to horde in groups of opposing "beliefs" lol "believers").

(me knows these words are good, for what it's worth)

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)