unban me from the mta server

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

unban me from the mta server

Postby tolkaNo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:28 pm

well as you know im bant on sik and whatever ban list they have is shared on the drug and ags servers so im asking for unban on the drug server as i usually join if there are other people in there

tolkaNo

Re: unban me from the mta server

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:37 pm

i dont think we do, i think you will need to wait for NikT to come on and comment about this, do you know who banned you or where you just banned from there already??? like before rejoining and finding this out
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:47 pm

Nobody banned u on DRuG to my knowledge, but I don't know about SiK.

We don't share stats/ban lists at this stage, so if you're banned on both, it would be for isolated incidences.

As much as I know you are a talented racer, Tolka, you also have a tendency to use trainers when you're bored - almost as if to thumb your nose at me, and people like me, when you know we're trying to admin a server, keep it honest etc.

Personally, I turn a blind eye to it at times, but seriously man - it's stretching the friendship.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

i dont think any SiK members banned him on the DRuG server, i dont think any of them but me go ion there, but i could be wrong
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby tolkaNo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:08 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:Nobody banned u on DRuG to my knowledge, but I don't know about SiK.

We don't share stats/ban lists at this stage, so if you're banned on both, it would be for isolated incidences.

As much as I know you are a talented racer, Tolka, you also have a tendency to use trainers when you're bored - almost as if to thumb your nose at me, and people like me, when you know we're trying to admin a server, keep it honest etc.

Personally, I turn a blind eye to it at times, but seriously man - it's stretching the friendship.

ok ive never used a trainer or modded my handling ever in mta so i dont know where you got that idea. sa-mp is a different story, you sure youre not getting games mixed up? [mrgreen]

but anyway i got banned like 5 secs after joining on drug and ags which lead me to believe it has some auto-ban thing happening, both times i was the only person there :|

tolkaNo

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm

tolkaNo wrote:ok ive never used a trainer or modded my handling ever in mta so i dont know where you got that idea. sa-mp is a different story, you sure youre not getting games mixed up? [mrgreen]

but anyway i got banned like 5 secs after joining on drug and ags which lead me to believe it has some auto-ban thing happening, both times i was the only person there :|

Tolka.. I was referring to stuff I saw with my own two eyes.. and it was pretty unmistakeable.. I am open to the idea you may have been cloned, but suspect it to be unlikely. Personally I find you a pretty funny guy at times, but you have been known to carry the DRuG tag in servers unauthorized, on one occasion causing me a whole bunch a shit I had to sort out with our major allies, the alw crew. I guess what I'm getting at here is, you certainly aint earnt any favours from me.

If you like, post me the username, server (mta/mtadm/samp) & IP you were on as a private message and I'll confirm no ban exists at DRuG.. please cross check that you still can't join, though, if you could please... the servers do seem to ban at times automatically but seem to start letting the person in after around 10 minutes, in my experience, but that's not with this version - but who knows.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby tolkaNo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:21 pm

[DRuG]NikT wrote:
tolkaNo wrote:ok ive never used a trainer or modded my handling ever in mta so i dont know where you got that idea. sa-mp is a different story, you sure youre not getting games mixed up? [mrgreen]

Tolka.. I was referring to stuff I saw with my own two eyes.. and it was pretty unmistakeable.. I am open to the idea you may have been cloned, but suspect it to be unlikely. Personally I find you a pretty funny guy at times, but you have been known to carry the DRuG tag in servers unauthorized, on one occasion causing me a whole bunch a shit I had to sort out with our major allies, the alw crew. I guess what I'm getting at here is, you certainly aint earnt any favours from me.

If you like, post me the username, server (mta/mtadm/samp) & IP you were on as a private message and I'll confirm no ban exists at DRuG.. please cross check that you still can't join, though, if you could please... the servers do seem to ban at times automatically but seem to start letting the person in after around 10 minutes, in my experience, but that's not with this version - but who knows.

hey dude, please feel free to cite certain instances where you have suspected me to be cheating in MTA, because ive always been 100% clean in mta races, forget the sa-mp shit thats not relevant at all

and yes im still banned on "DRuG 1.0.1 Race forums.drugcrew.com" under tolkaNo[alr]

tolkaNo

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 am

should be unbanned now.. not sure if mta needs to restart to see the banlist changes.. but you were in there independently on each - not sure who set it.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby tolkaNo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:42 pm

im still banned, doesnt really matter though

tolkaNo

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 pm

My mistake, I deleted them then restarted the server - wrong order.. it re-writes the file out of memory when you close the server.. so put the ban back in.

This time I closed the server, deleted the ban, then relaunched (both on AGS and DRuG).

Good luck.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Next