Hey everyone! Update me?

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

Hey everyone! Update me?

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:15 pm

What is new everyone? I've been wanting to do some MTA Race, but before I go the trouble of getting it all setup, do people still play? Is JC2MP big now? How are you NIK? Who's still around? Everyone suped up for GTA V? Looks good right? General chit chat, to catch up, dunno who is still around, or who remembers me :P

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Re: Hey everyone! Update me?

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm

im normally found on either the SiK server or DRuG on mta, if no one is online, i go to JC2 or one of my few other games i can play

currently looking for a job and a house, so no online for me which sucks, also got my old house mate telling me i cant have my computer back as he is taking it as payments to overdue bills we have, so im also currently looking into what legal action i can take, i dont believe he can do that, but will soon find out
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

Hey Mortal..

Yeh a lot of people play MTA race still on MrGreenGaming.com's mta server.. nice new maps all the time.. I play on there a lot. DRuG server is still up for historical purposes, but doesn't get as much attention due to typical aussie pings - but the very point of it being there is so Oceania has an option of a low ping race server... and it still fills that role.

JC2MP still in beta, with the server daemon not yet released.. but is shaping up really nicely -- the website for it will be switched I assume at release to the dynamic one that acts as a server browser for the game and everything. client server lua scripting has been fully implemented, as has a race mode... so JC2MP is lookin like shaping up for an epic, full featured release. http://jc-mp.com

GTAV - looking forward to it - but I suspect those without a console will still be waiting for a while.

Me? Work is a bit of a strain and my cars got troubles.. but I'm battling on... Been playing a fair bit of Diablo III - you play that? I hover around a few teamspeaks, but DRuG's main TS is quieter these days, since the GTA scene is a lot quieter now in the Oceania region.. DRuG's devs have 1 teamspeak to get some privacy, those that raid and play together in WoW, minecraft etc chill in another Teamspeak which I can occasionally be found in.

Most of the crew are still active, hanging with the same groups they originally joined the clan with.. but it's a lot more fragmented without a recent GTA release.. GTAV and JC2MP of course will have an effect on that, much like San Andreas, MTA's release and other similar milestones have.. but I guess the main point of being a crew in the first place - having a "rug" we can all return to when things are quiet & events occur.

Speaking of which - Nice to see you Mortal and FM - have an awesome one!

:)

2 good race servers (other than DRuG):
212.42.38.84:33003 GTA.Ru | Race Server Current map: Cheetah VS Turismo Players: 10 / 32
87.238.173.119:22003 MrGreenGaming.com RACE Current map: devilsclaw Players: 19 / 128

On the forum's board index (main) page, you will find a dynamic list of samp and mta servers, I try to keep a current list of the popular servers and accept requests of servers to add. Handy thing with it is, it shows you how many players and if you click the magnifying glass next to a server, it takes you to a live player list.

Clearly I could recommend SiK, MgC and all the other clan servers. but that goes without saying ;)

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 am

I don't play diablo! But I heard the latest is insanely fun after the level cap was raised.

I was playing in SiK race last night :D Managed to win one, heh :D

Good to be around, and good to see you both. I will look for you in those 2 race servers, Nik, probably will hop into TS and see if you show up in there soon too :D

Also, hope the car gets well soon ^^

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Postby HunterKiller on Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:23 pm

hey guys long time no see :) its me ]-[uNTeR^Ki||eR / |3|aCk^DeAT]-[ from MTASA, use to play with a few of you regulars on there :) fair few years ago, something is wrong with your server atm though can't connect just hangs and loses connection

HunterKiller

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)