create a clan with an existing tag

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

Re: create a clan with an existing tag

Postby Gametaff on Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 am

[SiK]DemonSeed wrote:I pretty sure it's possible to keep your points, nikt you try and go into the registry.db, Playerstats_Players find their name and just rename to remove the tag?

I just tested it out and it worked.
Just your toptimes will still have the tags on it though.

And to be known under the same account/password just go into the internal.db, accounts and then edit the name to remove the tag.

ye i only know a bit of this, unfortunately i remove my tag, i tried to edit the registry but i failed, so i thought that i lost 60000 pts. but if it exist a way, please can you tell me how to do it?
How people call me:

Americans / Europeans: taff
South Americans: game
Australians: gt

Gametaff
[DRI] member

I see the server list it's finally updated, thanks for fixing it!

[DRI] member

Re: create a clan with an existing tag

Postby [DK]Vectra16V on Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 am

[DRI]Gametaff wrote:
[SiK]DemonSeed wrote:I pretty sure it's possible to keep your points, nikt you try and go into the registry.db, Playerstats_Players find their name and just rename to remove the tag?

I just tested it out and it worked.
Just your toptimes will still have the tags on it though.

And to be known under the same account/password just go into the internal.db, accounts and then edit the name to remove the tag.

ye i only know a bit of this, unfortunately i remove my tag, i tried to edit the registry but i failed, so i thought that i lost 60000 pts. but if it exist a way, please can you tell me how to do it?

:lol: You cant do it on your own computer, it has to be done on the server, thats where your stats are kept

[DK]Vectra16V
[DRuG] member

Fuck Green, Kessler the viking warrior strikes again :)

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Previous

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)