What has pissed you off today?

Discuss everything and anything right here
Bookmark and Share

What has pissed you off today?

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 am

Woke up this morning to find about 20 maggots in my bathroom sink and a few crawling around on the floor. At first I thought that they had crawled out of the plughole, so I poured a whole bottle of Domestos (Bleach) down the drain and then put the plug in. I walked back in about 20 mins later to find more maggots in the sink (with the plug in) and on the floor. WTF!
I then went to investigate the loft and found a dead rat covered in maggots directly above the bathroom sink area. It didn't smell too bad until I moved it with a trowel to dump its carcass in to a bucket. The stench after I moved it made me gag and almost vomit, utterly vile.
The maggots had been falling on to the sink via one of the light fittings. The little bastards had crawled all over the loft area. I had to rip up all the insulation over about a 4 metre square area and chuck it in the bin as I kept finding maggots within it.
Hoovering maggots while balancing on beams is not an easy job, It was sweaty, cobwebby and made my fucking skin crawl.
Thats a job that I never want to do again.

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

GTA V out tomorrow. It's been a long time coming but the wait is over

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Re: What has pissed you off today?

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:12 am

woh dude that's pretty off.... my sympathies.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:25 am

The nastiest job i've had to do previously to this was clean up the shit and piss all over the downstairs toilet floors after the sewage drain had become blocked. My girlfriend had a bath and when she emptied it, the water had nowhere to go, so it spewed all over the floor of the downstairs bog. There was toilet paper, a condom (not mine) sanitary towels and tons and tons of shit. I then had to get the drain rods out and rod mine and my neighbours sewerage pipes to clear the blockage. That was a filthy, gagging job but todays maggot infestation beat it. It was pure rancid filth that made my skin crawl. EEEWWWWWWWWWW
I'm gonna have nightmares about maggots falling through the ceiling tonight.
Night night

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby JabbaTheSlut on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 am

What I don't understand is, How the fuck did the rat get in to the loft?
I've got 3 cats, 2 of them would kill the fucker if they saw it in the house. And the only access in the house to the loft is via the loft hatch which is opened very rarely.
We've had a hornets nest up there and I can imagine that it's easy for them to get in there but not for a fucking rat.

JabbaTheSlut
[DRuG] member

[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin

Postby Giuvannaru91 on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:26 pm

I'm sorry jabba.
I hope does not happen again.

Ty sex :)

Giuvannaru91
[SiK] member

:)

[SiK] member
[DRI] member
DRuG server admin

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:41 pm

JabbaTheSlut wrote:We've had a hornets nest up there and I can imagine that it's easy for them to get in there but not for a fucking rat.

I had wasps find a hole in the cement in the bricks, use it to work a nest inside the wall behind my monitor, which, over time began to sound like it was breathing (the wall, this is - from inside the house).

By the time I got around to doing something about it, the exterminator said they were almost through the chalk in the plaster. On the other side of the plaster, about 1 meter away, every evening, of course, was me.

(spelling it out for anyone that doesn't understand - I was very close to having a swarm of wasps in my face.)

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby DarkStorm on Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm

hmm well today i went out with what little money i have (dole bludger)and went to buy a prepaid wireless net which as you can see i got, i brought a antenna separately and was re assured a hundred times that it would fit.. so i get home set everything go to connect the antenna and the FUCKER DOES NOT FIT *throws ciggies* and that's the thing that has pissed me off today

I don‘t know about YOU, but I worship Marduk, the sun god, who dwells within me. Now pill me up, bitch!

DarkStorm

indeed they have MR Grange

Postby Giuvannaru91 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:44 am

My HTC Touch 3G is dead fuck [evilmonkey]

Ty sex :)

Giuvannaru91
[SiK] member

:)

[SiK] member
[DRI] member
DRuG server admin

Postby ]DR[Jeff on Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Phoned up StudyLink to talk about my Student Allowance and told them about me withdrawing from a few papers. That has just created a chain reaction, I now here that AUT hadn't informed them of that and they are removing my current student allowance for this year. Not only that it means I cant live in Auckland due to no longer being a full-time student. I was hoping to continue my study down at SIT doing a Diploma in Game Development but that seems like its no longer going to happen. My parents have found out about that and now I have pissed them off even more. My brothers and sisters are doing well, I'm going to be one of those homeless bums not living under a bridge but underneath perhaps a tree out in the country once my parents decide to kick me out of the family home.

]DR[Jeff
[DRuG] member

What's going on?!?

[DRuG] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Dude I failed year 12, then smoked pot first time round tertiary studies, then worked in a TV store for a year, then went back and studied seriously... everyone's path is different, just don't let yaself get negative on your own deal... you'll find your way in time.

Sux & bad luck tho - hope it all sorts itself out quick for ya.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Next

Return to General Chat (Off-Topic)