Links section on drugcrew.com - submissions

Technical discussion relating to drugcrew.com & the forums
Bookmark and Share

Links section on drugcrew.com - submissions

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:09 am

A few months back, I changed the 'other' section on drugcrew.com to 'Cool Tools' and reintroduced a links area.

DRuG's links area used to be one of Australia's central areas for finding modding tools & tips for GTAVC... I wanna recreate that for San/Vice/GTA3 on our new site, and have built a decent base set of links to the seminal tools for GTA modding.

Mostly what is missing is our members & affiliates links.. and perhaps some new areas suggested by the crew, so I guess it's over to you guys & gals...

Post the links you'd like to see on drugcrew.com in this thread please.

:geek:

(of course, any other additions to the site are welcome in here too - I'm open to new ideas)

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] cofounder & your host
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Re: Links section on drugcrew.com - submissions

Postby [DRuG]Mortal on Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:30 pm

In terms of the side of things dealing with game mods, I think a link to http://www.3dbuzz.com would
be great for any of us who have wanted to learn like... any... commercial 3d app. It's another
forum, and they require you register to watch their videos, but I'd swear by them. Once people
see them, they will understand. Their community (at least the parts I used to participate in) has
died down, I left a long long time ago (back before I had a perma-nick)(4 life, G).

I've since rejoined them, and it's live, but the video tutorials are a main attraction for any of us into design.

My site, it's in coming soon status, but is dertyjerzian.gtajunkies.com or dertyreps.gtajunkies.com, both
lead to the same place, click teh namage to enterz. I'll have a lot of stuff there soon, just that no one
thing is truly ready to publish. I have an affil button, I'll see about that with you another time, because
I plan on repping our derbies right along side my gracious hosting provider, my homie n3wton.

I've always been kinda a floater like that, this is the only clan I've ever been in though. And it's so suiting.
There's literally no better place lol. I've judged and disliked most things like this, but you've built the real
deal here Nik, and it is growing, and I am proud to be part of it. *wipes brown from nose* lolz

But, as a floater, I've been a bunch of places.

I'd like to request some layout changes, particularly things I've always wished GTAf would change,
not sure if you've made a topic about sections yet, but before the sections take off, I might have some
serious improvements for the modding section setup that we and gtaf share, as well as the general chat areas.
Get with me about that some time, or if this topic is good for it, let me know m8. I just think it can be improved.

[DRuG]Mortal
[DRuG] member

I can't believe we will have to wait until 2014 to play GTA V on PC.

[DRuG] member

Return to Technical support