A few small annoyances.

Technical discussion relating to drugcrew.com & the forums
Bookmark and Share

Re: A few small annoyances.

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:59 pm

And heres another thing. the tech section of ANY forums should allways have a serious feel to it, otherwise people can loose intrest and respect very quickly.

What, like I am for you, and your ongoing idea that I have time to spend on this shiz, and that for some reason, this should be at the top of my list of priorities?? DRuG do a lot of stuff, but trying to win people over with our forums? Not even a factor... half the crew don't even look at them - this is just a toy for me at this stage we use as an adjunct to primarily releasing on GTAF with the rest of the community. Like I have already suggested - there are many things I will be doing before jumping to & wasting my time on something that you have spent more time reporting than actually working around.. while at the same time, taking not a second to give me the actual error message, nor confirm if you have received any emails from our system - I suspect you would have at least received the welcome message.

Dude.. seriously.. if you are able to log onto the forums, it has the ability to send mails out.. I may have things set here not 100% perfect... but I have attempted now several times to say politely, I have better things to do with my time than to fix little, non critical functions... the forums work, while also being in a state of ongoing update.

Me, I like lounge room metaphors..

You like, come into my lounge room, tell me "hate that colour of wallpaper, but hey, it's ok in here, even if it is a lot smaller than our club house - and mann the heating don't even work - sort it out too will ya" - if I walked into your lounge room like that, I'd be surprised if you didn't tell me to gtfo.

"But my head's all messed up, so you better driive brother"

[DRuG]NikT
[DRuG] cofounder & your host

Check out the downloads and members areas on drugcrew.com

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Grish on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:59 pm

Will everyone finally chill down.
I'm sick of this shit.
This is meant to be a fun forum for DRUG members and their friends in the GTA world. Not some kind of place to hold arguments.

Can we please end this discussion and move on to something else.

[DRuG]Grish
[DRuG] coleader

i eated a butter

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Postby DazzaJay on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:09 pm

Ah fuck it, i just wont come back to Broken forums.

DazzaJay

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:22 pm

Dude, with your fucked up attitude, your inability to guage a room & it's people, don't let the door bang your arse on the way out, eh?

Go fuck about on ya packaged shite hackable forums for all I care, just don't come in here trying to score ya pin-dicked points off comparing stuff that we wouldn't even lower ourselves normally to mention about our "so called allies" systems. That aint how allies behave, and it certainly isn't how I've treated you, your people, or your systems... albeit while tolerating you inability to spot clones, make false accusations without doing your research, and just generally, being a rude prick when it comes to raising things with us.

Way to fuck an alliance with your 0 social skills... try showing us some respect if you want to get along... if your attitude was right, there was potential here for us to move on and build greater things together, but you just dusted all that.

C YA...

And apologies all other PHS members, who I do like, but I can't deal with this little smart arse leader u have.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby Montecito on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:31 pm

nikt wins
as i am the referee i decide who wins

Montecito
[TDS] member
[TDS] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:34 pm

People... this discussion has become pretty serious... from this point in, can I please ask that only Dazza & I post in here until this is sorted out thanks?

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [M4D]FULL_METAL on Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:51 pm

i understand what you said NikT, but i did ask you if i could post this one thing and dazza, sure, DRuG run things differently, so what, its there server, there way of doing things, not yours, its there responsability, not yours or bens, so, maybe, lets just stop this argument, its going no where, i see no point in continuing, otherwise, we may lose some very good friendly people

this is all i wanted to say, its my opinon.
Attachments
funny-1.jpg
funny-1.jpg (4.09 KiB) Viewed 10103 times
I am not an ordinary alchemist
The cycle of life only goes one direction, not even alchemy can change that.
It's been a good while since I've killed anyone, I kinda miss it. Ya wanna watch?

[M4D]FULL_METAL
[M4D] member

SiK, Born and Bred

[M4D] member
[AGS] member
[DRuG] member

Postby [DRuG]NikT on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:00 pm

We're here trying to make the scene better... the mods better... ourselves better... not ourselves better than others, and therein lies the conflict. All you needed to do Daz, was point out the issues, not be a fucking smart arse about it.

[DRuG]NikT

[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member
DRuG server admin
[AGS] member
]DR[ member

Postby [DRuG]Zidane on Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm

I make a mockery of everything serious, the first step to dealing with this is to lighten the fuck up.

nuff said.
I don't even know what we do, what are we, like a bus or something?

[DRuG]Zidane
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] coleader
[DRuG] member

Postby [SiK]Ben on Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:22 am

After having a good read through I have to say I agree with NikT here, after having read what you have to say it makes more sense to me, and to be honest I wasn't in a very good mood when I made my last post and I think it shows - so sorry about that.

I apologise for the way things have gone between me and you, and between Daz and you, I know I've had alot of things on my plate, what with starting college, and trying to sort out rather a lot of other things (stuff to do with my family etc and other stuff I won't go into) and it really does make me feel the pressure, and I'm sorry it comes out onto other people like that, I do try my best but I can't be perfect.

Sorry again.

No hard feelings eh? :)

[SiK]Ben
forum member
forum member

PreviousNext

Return to Technical support