[REL][WIP][SA]TITANIC: The Mod

Community works in progress
Bookmark and Share

[REL][WIP][SA]TITANIC: The Mod

Postby KnightProwl on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm

hello, my name is knightprowl, i am pleased to present you with one of my most greatest WIP mods for SA, have you ever seen the titanic movie?, have you ever dreamed of reliving the moments of the greatest ship ever built, and for the other fact, one of the greatest and most saddest shipwrecks of all time? well now you can, in san andreas, this mod is based on the movie loosely, you can do anything you want on the ship, it will be a very good mod once done, i would also like to say thanks to my friend and member of these forums, derty, he has been a good companion to helping me by telling me about these forums, i would love to also thank to him for telling me about the groups here, and about how you guys work as a team, also thanks to him for telling me about nikt, and that hes your leader and a good helper on these forums, but now, to the contents and other misc info about my mod :D

the titanic mod is going to be based on the movie of titanc, and somewhat the real thing, this is more of a love story, nothing to do with jack and rose, but diffrent plp, the mod will consist of the following

titanic ship
carpathia ship
lifeboats
iceberg map
southampton docks map
scm coding to make the ship sail and sink with plp on it, and other misc coding
new peds
new loading screens, movies, ect..
other misc things

also, i would like help on this, i will need this help soon, cause ive not had much help in awhile on this, not much at all if any, and so plz, anyone willing to help me out, or would have any ideas for this mod, plz tell me, and add me to MSN, my MSN is darkknightmodder@hotmail.com, also, anyone who is really really willing to help me, plz add me as soon as possible, to MSN, also, this mod has no deffinate release date, so we can take our time and work slowly at this, to make sure it comes out as accurate as possible, anyways, more info and stuff coming soon, also, here is the link to the mod BETA1, i would also like to tell you that i will have a new titanic model ingame as soon as i find a good vehicles modder, but the models that we need are all on sketchups 3d warehouse, ill post links once someone adds a comment, anyways, thanks to all for the reading and soon to be help i hope, anyways, ttyl guys, peace ;)

KP

EDIT:

BETA 1 download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?zsyzicltjz2

KnightProwl
forum member
forum member

Re: [REL][WIP][SA]TITANIC: The Mod

Postby flongdong on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:09 pm

heya knightprowl :)

that sounds fun, but i wouldn't be of much help. never really done any modding. im just a nub gamer :oops:

look forward to seeing the final product :D

flongdong
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Re: [REL][WIP][SA]TITANIC: The Mod

Postby KnightProwl on Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:06 am

hey man, well atm, ive not been working on it, cause my computer is about to die, its really sick and im poor, so idk how to fix it without money, and so, this might be awhile, anyways, im glad you like the idea, so do i, also, for anyone willing to help, just let me know, and add me to MSN, anyways, ttyl guys, peace ;)

KP

KnightProwl
forum member
forum member

Return to Mods being developed by the community