A little something made by Capsinurass

DRuG mods currently in development
Bookmark and Share

A little something made by Capsinurass

Postby Capsinurass on Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:45 pm

ok guys i have stared to make a little rpg scrip for MTA, its looking good so far. i dont really have that much time to work on it ( i started this when MTA first came out and well havent worked on it much since.

What is it you ask?
well i just stared out to make a better interiors script that had a bit more flexibility to it. but then BAM it turned into something a bit more.. well an rpg script.... NikT may remember when i said i was going to make this script.. but as this is NikT we are talking about he prob doesnt :D Anyway it is just a script that will one day ( hopefully ) make every house in SA have an interior, that well sorta matches its outside.... ( if anyone wants to model me some interior to match some houses it would be great ) This script will also one day allow players to buy/sell houses, businesses, cars, Clothing and what ever comes up... It will also have a banking system and a Pay day thing (get money form your businesses or pay taxes on your houses and stuff!). Pritty much all kinds of shit.... As im fairly new to lua coding i dont know how efficient my scripting is but i have got the interiors working just the way i wanted. And well the garages are on there way..

Whanna help?
If anyone out there wants to help they can.... in not really asking for help, but it would make things go a hell of a lot quicker...

Pics plz.!!!
well there is not much to show yet....

Why do you post this then if your not asking for help?
well i have hit a bit of a snag.. and well i wanted to tell people what i was doing to see how they would react.. and if it was worth going on with...

Whats the sang?
nothing to big... i just wanted to know what the model id for the save pickup was in SA.. (the save pickup model, in single player, when you hit it, you can save your game) i need to know that id as it i cant find it anywhere and its isnt a pickup in the mta wiki!

hope you guys like the idea and can help....

if you want more info just ask!

Capsinurass
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Re: A little something made by Capsinurass

Postby [DRuG]KillFrenzy on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:03 pm

Well, at the moment, this would save much time with ammunition, food stores, and pay and spray. It is currently in development, and would soon add car mod shops later. That made my gamemode dependent on that resource for the gamemode I'm doing (which is also apparently RPG, similar to GTO).
http://forum.mtasa.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=21627

[DRuG]KillFrenzy
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Re: A little something made by Capsinurass

Postby Capsinurass on Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:09 pm

Yes i have seen this script and and mine is A LOT different, although some of the things in that script i will prob do something like it as well.

edit: some of the things that he has in his script and they way he does it i dont like, so ill just code my own...

all i really want to know is the id of the save game pickup model!!!!

edit2: could use some one to help test some of this stuff out! what ports do i need to open some someone can get on my server?

Capsinurass
[DRuG] member
[DRuG] member
[alr] member

Return to Mods being developed by DRuG